Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Beasts Of No Nation was my top 3 of 2015, and the score was very good, Fukunaga is one of the best directors currently working, but then, again, Bond franchise has seen major directors fail before, like Spectre, which seemed like a perfect movie on paper.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I like it. I always wondered what would happen if he “retired” for good as opposed to always talking about it. Someone would take his place.
Which is what they probably had planned for Idris but breh don't want it...

From a franchise perspective, ain't nobody watching a LGBT Bond/007 movie so if they're planning on getting rid of Craig after this, you might as well bury the franchise...

This pick ain't gonna work...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which is what they probably had planned for Idris but breh don't want it...

From a franchise perspective, ain't nobody watching a LGBT Bond/007 movie so if they're planning on getting rid of Craig after this, you might as well bury the franchise...

This pick ain't gonna work...

Dude this is for one movie lol. This isn’t a permanent thing. People talked about Idris as bond. This isn’t her playing bond. She’s her own agent who got his 00 once he retired from the service. Which is logical. James Bond won’t stay retired though. The movie series has to continue.

So the thing here is how does he get his 00 status back and what happens to her once he does.

You’re talking about something completely different