Official 007: NO TIME TO DIE Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THAT'S your source.:childplease:Post news from random websites brehs.

A “random” website with credentials, actual reporters who contribute to other sites, podcasts, and get exclusive interviews? Along with being connected to Alamo drafthouse, one of the premier boutique theater chains in the US? Not to mention one of their former editors has gone on to be the editor in chief of fangoria, the premier horror magazine which also produces their own movies now.

But yeah sure that makes them random. Not my fault I do homework and you don’t homie

Daps
Reppin
London
Ana de Armas might end up being the hottest bond girl ever

I really thought that the world was about to fall in love with her after Bladerunner but that never materialised. Not sure she has the "it" factor, she may just be another pretty face, we'll see what she does after this project.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ufdup:Naw, there was never any plans to release a title, because THERE IS NO TITLE YET.

There is a title lol. Just because they tell you they don’t have one doesn’t mean there isn’t one. That’s nothing new for them. They’ve done that before. Said there’s no title only to say “oh we had this title but we weren’t sure yet” it’s all about news cycles and making new ones and extending your time in the press. They’re pros.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope Rami Malek is better than Waltz, I was disappointed in his performance