Off white sun seeker at the marina

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah add in the next line and Kendrick really was warning dude. If you want to do a Mr. Fantastic style reach even more wasn't Mlillie Bobby Brown playing a ghost (Phantom) in Stranger Things at that time And it makes sense why Drake specifically brought up Millie Bobby Brown. Add in Drake having the song called Teenage Fever. That second line hits a lot different.

Off-white Sunseeker at the marina
fukk a Phantom, I like to buy yachts when I get the fever
:wow:

Not to mention in Euphoria after the ‘pacify em’ double entendre he says ‘I’ll spare you this time that’s random acts of kindness’. Referring to her caption from that same pic :mjcry:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick’s flawless execution of using the Millie angle:

It’s the big joker everyone knew and expected. But Kendrick was smart enough to realize you can’t mention her without being the villian

First, Drake knew that was his weakness, as some of us pointed out on Taylor made

There’s a reason that of all things that’s what Drake chose to 8 MILE . Bc that is his Achilles heel and he knows that is Kendrick’s pathway to absolutely destroy him.

Some people saw that song as cocky. I saw it as panic. So Kendrick first finds a way to warn Drake on Euphoria (pacify em…spare you this time… kindness). The kindness bar is one none of us would even get off top but of course Drake would. And then he doubles down on 6:16 by referencing that pic. So while he’s warning him, he also is begging dude to cross that line and Drake did. Which unleashed Kendrick going full possessed chris Hansen mode :sitdown: An angle that some of us predicted

there is plenty more material to use on drake. Snitching allegations, got robbed, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN….one of my predictions was Kendrick would make a whole song on just Drake liking little girls and psycho analyze him on some loaded Lux shyt

The cherry on top is kendrick gets the shot in, agitates Drake unseen to anyone else, Drake mentions Millie by name and looks crazy, then fans see Kendrick’s genius long after he’s left the murder scene and tossed the weapon.