Off white sun seeker at the marina

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
GOD MY CONFESSION IS URSSSS
kendrick isn't a great singer by any means but there's something about the timbre of his voice that's very alluring

someone posted this recently. i hated the version with SZA but i loved the version with just kendrick. idk why

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
welp i had reactivated my twitter to follow this nonsense, but somehow i got locked out. it keeps giving me an Arkose challenge, and no matter how many times i solve it correctly it keeps looping and making me do it again. fukk Twitter. that website has gone to dog shyt over the last two years

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Welp. Drake asked for quintuple entendres and he got it :damn:

1- Off white sunseeker at the marina - Kendrick is just painting the picture of a yacht on a marina. Nothing to see here :ahh:

2- Off-white sunseeker- Drake is beige and needs a tan :gladbron:

3- Off white son seeker- Beige Drake with the hidden son :scusthov:

We all got those but these are the ones let me know kendrick is a maniac:

4- Offwhite sun seeker- there’s a specific type of sunseeker yacht called a Predator :ohhh:

5- Offwhite sun seeker at the marina- specifically referring to this pic

GNJTyFjWkAA1WAv.jpg

:damn:

Kendrick lost his damn mind in this beef. Way before reasonable doubt the juwelry hung :mjcry:
Gyadddd
My confession is yours
But who am i if i dont go to war
:whoo:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick is nice but not everything he says has 65 hidden layers :comeon:

It's definitely about the predator 55 name and the IG post. Double at best

Even if you don’t believe the Drake as off-white and and the son-seeker angles, it’s still a triple entendre :wtf:

The bolded is TWO separate meanings. Then the 3rd is the ‘straight’ line so to speak, what 90% of people will hear, which is just a regular yacht reference

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah add in the next line and Kendrick really was warning dude. If you want to do a Mr. Fantastic style reach even more wasn't Mlillie Bobby Brown playing a ghost (Phantom) in Stranger Things at that time And it makes sense why Drake specifically brought up Millie Bobby Brown. Add in Drake having the song called Teenage Fever. That second line hits a lot different.

Off-white Sunseeker at the marina
fukk a Phantom, I like to buy yachts when I get the fever

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah add in the next line and Kendrick really was warning dude. If you want to do a Mr. Fantastic style reach even more wasn't Mlillie Bobby Brown playing a ghost (Phantom) in Stranger Things at that time And it makes sense why Drake specifically brought up Millie Bobby Brown. Add in Drake having the song called Teenage Fever. That second line hits a lot different.

Off-white Sunseeker at the marina
fukk a Phantom, I like to buy yachts when I get the fever
Yeah I think this line is why he Drake brought her up. Very dope bar. He was speaking from Drakes POV lol

Daps
drake dikkriders are sick like the man himself

don't you all have sisters , nieces or daughters ?

how would you feel if coli brehs were in your 16 yo nieces dms talking about " cant wait untill u turn 18 :shaq: "

fukkin weirdos :what: