Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
C'mon brehs deep down no one really wanted to lose to the fukking Redskins :scusthov: If they go out and get lit up against GB or NYJ then its whatever but these clowns? :tyroncomeon:
This was definitely me esp after everybody was hyping the sorry ass Skins up.

One thing game wise if we lose or didn't get the ball how much are we on Hanna's ass for dancing on that fumble?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was definitely me esp after everybody was hyping the sorry ass Skins up.

One thing game wise if we lose or didn't get the ball how much are we on Hanna's ass for dancing on that fumble?

Team is full of fukkups breh hanna is the least of our problems, also i want derrick Henry in the draft. With our Oline we can pound the rock with hi

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
we get it u dont want us to tank or root for us to lose we dont like it either but if it gives us a chance to clean house in certain areas I'm all for it cuz the dumb shyt we be doing since garrett been coaching and some of the coaching staff has cost us games that shouldn't since he took over and if it doesnt work out in our favor we get a good high draft pick
nobody at least i think wants us to get a qb the first round with this class hell i know i dont but the RB,WR, DE and other defense spots will help us in the future and give us depth too

hell not saying we should but trading back could give us a boat load of picks to give us that depth too

plus we also didnt think we would win these games with the way we playing with out romo regardless its either the offense or defense that cant get the job done at all so we expected a L

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Ok I punched some numbers in the playoff generator, here are the scenarios for the remaining 4 weeks:

• If (1) of Washington, NY, Philly wins out they win the division. Can only be one since Phi/Was both have 2 division games. If we win out we win the division so long as everyone loses at least 1 game (and the Eagles 1 loss is against Was or NY)
  • 7-9 will win the division IF: Washington loses at least twice, Philly loses to Was and beats NY (or vice versa), and NY loses at least twice.
*In the 7-9 scenario the one loss can't be against Washington

They suckered us back in :upsetfavre:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we not winning another game this season

Lemme check our schedule you might be right :jbhmm:

packers L
Jets W they have a trash QB so this a toss up
Bills L Tyrod swag surfs all over us
Redskins W fukk the redskins

So we looking at 6-10 :mjlol:

Who owns tie breakers? :skip:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Team is full of fukkups breh hanna is the least of our problems, also i want derrick Henry in the draft. With our Oline we can pound the rock with hi
Who said Hanna was a problem? Im saying he did something stupid and under a different situation would've been looked at differently. That has nothing to do,with dude being a problem at all. Lastly stop with these clown ass Alabama running backs.

Dawg we not beating Green Bay in Lambeau
That's why they play the games dawg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

him not sure if cook is eligible either were good rbs not sure if LSU dude fournette just went to shyt or his Oline just did him bad and thats why he fell off bad cuz if its his Oline then he is another option too

stand ford back guy could be another person i like him

still got other defense guys to choose from too

i like showers if we develop him he like a russell wilson type of guy just need the experience