Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I wonder how all the Murray dikk riders felt yesterday seeing him get benched:jbhmm:
Yeap. As I always said, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. Not for what the fecals got for him though.

I was talking to KD Drummond of CowboysHQ in person last night at a bar here in DC. Him and Mike Fisher both were here. He told me to look out for Carson Wentz if Dallas decides to get a QB and that could happen in the 2nd round.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yeap. As I always said, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. Not for what the fecals got for him though.

I was talking to KD Drummond of CowboysHQ in person last night at a bar here in DC. Him and Mike Fisher both were here. He told me to look out for Carson Wentz if Dallas decides to get a QB and that could happen in the 2nd round.

I dont want Murray back.. let him collect his money from the team he thought he had a better situation with

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Wentz2.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Meaningless win, and now the Slurs might re-evaluate giving Cousins an extension :francis: