Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way we most likely will still be picking top 10...or be in the playoffs :mjlol:

I dont like Bosa i smell bust, hes getting all this Watt hype but he does not even line up against left tackles in college :dame:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
GB stink fam you going off name only. Rodgers is Rodgers but outside of that they ain't looking as good as before

call a team that is 8-4 stinky brehs.

Offense is having a down year but we still gonna win the division and make the playoffs. Enjoy the Skins win though, ill shyt on u later :salute:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Someone mad already :umad:
My Cowboys breh neg this nikka @Karlay and @CrazedSoul for me. This fakkit with his umpteen personalities acting like a bytch again. Your dad had to be a fakkit that got raped cause you surely a fakkit nikka.

Edit: add @All_Day to the list too. I also thought this type of trolling from dikk beating weirdo wasn't allowed? Don't matter got all these fakkits on ignore

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hearing the stupidity from so called fans & radio hosts today is laughable right now, losing guarantees you a great pick but it doesn't guarantee the pick will be great.

Trae Waynes = #11
Byron Jones = #27

It seems like fans just want the Cowboys to take a QB high just to have a rookie behind Romo, but can anyone here make a case for any QB coming out to be chosen high in the 1st round? Tanking for a pick usually means that team has way more problems than just 1 player, the Texans tanked for Mario Williams and where did that get them? Hell if you really want a laugh go look at the 2013 NFL Draft:mjlol:

Damn nikkas really not feeling Henry huh, win the heisnan and go in the 4th round brehs
Are you not watching him play? Picking him would be like someone giving you a 2015 car that already has 150k miles on it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Still can't believe Garrett dumbass didn't just run the ball and kick the game winning field goal and leave about 15 seconds on the clock:mjlol:

Just the dumbest fukking guy on planet earth :mjlol:

I knew it would end this way...we will win enough games to somehow lose the division on some random tie breaker or be one game out and then pick 15 through 20 and take some random lineman from Iowa to replace Doug Free:mjlol:

shyt I bet they printing out the T Rex Williams 30 million guaranteed contract out right now :sadswagboys:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hearing the stupidity from so called fans & radio hosts today is laughable right now, losing guarantees you a great pick but it doesn't guarantee the pick will be great.

Trae Waynes = #11
Byron Jones = #27

It seems like fans just want the Cowboys to take a QB high just to have a rookie behind Romo, but can anyone here make a case for any QB coming out to be chosen high in the 1st round? Tanking for a pick usually means that team has way more problems than just 1 player, the Texans tanked for Mario Williams and where did that get them? Hell if you really want a laugh go look at the 2013 NFL Draft:mjlol:

Are you not watching him play? Picking him would be like someone giving you a 2015 car that already has 150k miles on it.
Higher pick=more/better options

Our front office, despite its many flaws, have hit on our last 3 first round draft picks. Yea Waynes went 11 and we got the better player, but Gurley went #10. Im pretty sure everyone here wouldve preferred Gurley over Jones.

As far as Qbs go, yea most of us want to draft romos replacement this year, bc look at this team without him. Also, look at the QBs we went through from Aikman to Romo era. Truth is, we dont know how these qbs will turn out in the league. College QBs nowadays are hit or miss. We really dont know if Goff or Lynch will be the real deal at the next level.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Higher pick=more/better options

Our front office, despite its many flaws, have hit on our last 3 first round draft picks. Yea Waynes went 11 and we got the better player, but Gurley went #10. Im pretty sure everyone here wouldve preferred Gurley over Jones.

As far as Qbs go, yea most of us want to draft romos replacement this year, bc look at this team without him. Also, look at the QBs we went through from Aikman to Romo era. Truth is, we dont know how these qbs will turn out in the league. College QBs nowadays are hit or miss. We really dont know if Goff or Lynch will be the real deal at the next level.
Not true, again go back and look at every draft and you'll find late rounders who have outplayed top picks. Justin Houston was a 3rd round pick and if you redraft he's a 1st round pick. You'll have more options with a top pick but not necessarily better options. The Cowboys had a top pick in 2002 and they thought Roy Williams was better than Ed Reed:mjlol:

Last edited: