Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man FOH with these bum ass Bama backs rest I can roll with

Might as well let Moore play now since this season is over. fukk Cassell we already know what we got with him

thats fine too just need a strong running back too carry the load i dont hate DMC just injury prone and hasnt proven himself yet imo

just use moore or showers as the future and go from there

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: this hurts

Yes. Yes. Yes. It's a bytch having to wait until next season, when there are 5 games left in the season. I just can't call it anymore. You want to look forward to the draft but with this front office....I don't know...it appears everything went well when revamping the O-line, but I don't know about everything else though :patrice:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
thats fine too just need a strong running back too carry the load i dont hate DMC just injury prone and hasnt proven himself yet imo

just use moore or showers as the future and go from there
Na breh, no running back in the first round. We need to use this high pick on either QB, S, or WR. I rather roll wit Turbin and DMC for another year.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need either Jalen Ramsey, Bosa, or the CB from Florida. Then we need to draft the wideout DOCTSON from TCU in the 2nd round.
Vernon Hargreaves III

He will be a top 5 pick. Top DB in the country. A true CB1 in a lockdown mold the likes of Sherman, Revis, Haden, and Peterson.

That is who we should take this draft unless we can get an elite pass rusher. Even then. pairing Byron Jones with VH3 would be an amazing core to work with.

Still need 2 safeties tho :martin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lets see :jbhmm:

An All Pro QB that won the 2014 passing title

Vs

A oft injury prone qb in his 20s who has a losing record as a starter :jbhmm:

Yea good analysis bro
depending on that all pro qb is why you went 0-7 without him cause the rest of the team is boo boo and why you have no viable back up or young qb to replace him

jerry should have took manziel

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
depending on that all pro qb is why you went 0-7 without him cause the rest of the team is boo boo and why you have no viable back up or young qb to replace him

You're :deadhorse: here.

Nobody is arguing that. In fact, some of us have been complaining about this issue for a couple years now.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Agreed until you said Manziel :francis:

Connor Cook needs to wear the Star :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vernon Hargreaves III

He will be a top 5 pick. Top DB in the country. A true CB1 in a lockdown mold the likes of Sherman, Revis, Haden, and Peterson.

That is who we should take this draft unless we can get an elite pass rusher. Even then. pairing Byron Jones with VH3 would be an amazing core to work with.

Still need 2 safeties tho :martin:
No more corners. Draft a fukking dt round 1 and stop trotting out Hayden. Rod can go too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Na breh, no running back in the first round. We need to use this high pick on either QB, S, or WR. I rather roll wit Turbin and DMC for another year.

good point qb just dont know who to get

so rather focus on defense then and get RB in later rounds same as QB

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Cowboy haters won

one of the most gutless performances in the Garrett era. This team needs a complete overhaul, every single last coach has to go. Need a new offensive system, with some imagination, and creativity. Need a QB, Romo's done.

Free, Wilcox, Church, Heath, Carr, Hayden all gotta go. And that's off the top of my head. Demarcus Lawrence is a fukking bum and Mincey should be starting in place of him the rest of this year.

We all know Jerry doesn't have the cajones to give Garrett his papers Monday morning, but if he's still around next season I honestly might have to find a different way to spend my Sundays and holidays other than watching this circus. I can't take it anymore