Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
some of us had common sense and believed ya we could win if we played the game right with good running the ball and good passing and time of possession with defense stops

we also knew if we did turnovers shyt like this would happen and turn into a blowout

and real cowboy fan with common sense saying otherwise using bias for the team they love instead of using logic

can we comeback maybe but with the way we look like right now nope :yeshrug:

14 of them points were pick 6s so the defense at least held up for the most part and held them to field goals its not he offense this time around better get their shyt in check

talk shyt bout the eagles but cant look at ur own team with the shytty playing in this 1st half gotta be honest with urself breh

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
some of us had common sense and believed ya we could win if we played the game right with good running the ball and good passing and time of possession with defense stops

we also knew if we did turnovers shyt like this would happen and turn into a blowout

and real cowboy fan with common sense saying otherwise using bias for the team they love instead of using logic

can we comeback maybe but with the way we look like right now nope :yeshrug:

14 of them points were pick 6s so the defense at least held up for the most part and held them to field goals its not he offense this time around better get their shyt in check

talk shyt bout the eagles but cant look at ur own team with the shytty playing in this 1st half gotta be honest with urself breh
This team is so dumb brehs. Its a nightmare being a fan of this team. I had a feeling Romo would have a game like this:martymartinpayne:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This team is so dumb brehs. Its a nightmare being a fan of this team. I had a feeling Romo would have a game like this:martymartinpayne:

I'm more like how whoever it is talking shyt for us bout what we gonna do when in the first place we 3-7 injuries sure but show respect to the panthers they 10-0

u wanna say we can beat them sure but going beyond that and then this shyt happens gonna put some humble pie in ur ass real quick

i can look objectively at this game and said we had to play this game right with no damn turnovers and we did 3 with 14 points off of pick six

our defense has kept them from scoring tds and limit them to fgs
our offense has failed us simple as that more so romo
just cuz were down dont force the home run bombs