Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hopefully one of our division rivals notice Heaths play and give him a contract and a starting spot
Bro Wilcox is so bad.

I mean, this dude is terrible. There was like 4 times I counted yesterday where he came down to make a hit, then ended up in pursuit. Ya'll can clown Church all ya'll want but he's a sure tackler and that's all Wilcox needs to be. He makes Health look like John Lynch.

Church would probably look all pro with an average counter part.

I was telling ya'll RoMack back :blessed: He enforced his will. Lee played well against the run, being the first one there for gang tackles. If that's all he has to give at this point, I'll take it. (Matter fact, there was one play where Lee stood up the RB, Wilcox came in and grabbed Lee by the head while he was attempting to start the dog pile :snoop: could have been a concussion)

T-Will just doing what T-Will does :manny:

Vegas got the Cowboys -1, they know what it is.

I don't know if the game thread title should reference thanksgiving or the fact that one undefeated QB has to lose Thursday :patrice:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Brehs this has to be said, I been holding it in for awhile. What makes Jeff Heath so bad? :ohhh: I never understood the hate he got. I remember his play vs Detroit and whatnot but he looks straight to me. Even CZ cacs hate that man.

He doesn't belong in the NFL. Dude is garbage in coverage.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bro Wilcox is so bad.

I mean, this dude is terrible. There was like 4 times I counted yesterday where he came down to make a hit, then ended up in pursuit. Ya'll can clown Church all ya'll want but he's a sure tackler and that's all Wilcox needs to be. He makes Health look like John Lynch.

Church would probably look all pro with an average counter part.

I was telling ya'll RoMack back :blessed: He enforced his will. Lee played well against the run, being the first one there for gang tackles. If that's all he has to give at this point, I'll take it. (Matter fact, there was one play where Lee stood up the RB, Wilcox came in and grabbed Lee by the head while he was attempting to start the dog pile :snoop: could have been a concussion)

T-Will just doing what T-Will does :manny:

Vegas got the Cowboys -1, they know what it is.

I don't know if the game thread title should reference thanksgiving or the fact that one undefeated QB has to lose Thursday :patrice:
Co-sign. Might legit be the worst player on our Defense right now. When Clay comes back, move Jones to FS and get this fool off the field asap. Dude is Danny McCray status right now :martin:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This team has been bullshytting at safety for SO damn long.. experimenting with trash like that AOA dude a few years back, then had me believing JJ Wilcox was some hidden draft gem. They hung onto Barry Church for way too damn long. It feels like it's been a decade since we had a good safety back there.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team has been bullshytting at safety for SO damn long.. experimenting with trash like that AOA dude a few years back, then had me believing JJ Wilcox was some hidden draft gem. They hung onto Barry Church for way too damn long. It feels like it's been a decade since we had a good safety back there.

I dont even remember our safeties after woodson, i mean holy shyt we got JJ wilcox starting brehs

Id rather see Heath out there, at least he tackles

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont even remember our safeties after woodson, i mean holy shyt we got JJ wilcox starting brehs

Id rather see Heath out there, at least he tackles

I don't think you want Heath starting, if you have to have him on your team, he's best used in a nickel or dime package where he can just be out there kind of freelancing and using his white high-motor hustle abilities to chase ball carriers and stuff like that. or maybe just find himself in the right place at the right time for a deflected INT.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Im not even joining in on the Heath bashing. As much as I dislike dude and have bashed him in the past, he's the 3rd best safety on the team (Counting B. Jones) and should probably be starting.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Big hit JJ :wow:
18858859-mmmain.jpg

940x.jpg
:stopitslime:

j.j.-wilcox-jordan-matthews-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-dallas-cowboys-850x560.jpg

461346318.jpg

NFL13--NOV.+3--P1++MINN-DALL.jpg
183576273.jpg

A3_2.jpg

hi-res-5ed9d2709d5ac83828cb6985fbbac8ba_crop_north.jpg

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptuzmtdkyje1mdc3nte5yjrimwmzngjkyjq5odjknzq1-e1444915781443.jpeg

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Man you talking that emotional dumb shyt. Idgaf who it is if it helps the Boys I'm all for it period. Anything else you ain't for the team straight up
That's great and all. But I can't root for the skins. So rooting against the Giants works for me.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Finding it hard to replace Woody. Haven't found one yet. Very disappointed in Wilcox though. Was the one I hoped that finally turned that corner. But he clearly has regressed.