Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like unbelievably we can afford to lose one more depending on the giants but i hope its not on thursday cause that will be a huge momentum killer. We need to win a few straight at least

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Game was awesome. We were deep in that stadium. It was probably 50-50.

Luckily my friend's dad had the connect and we were able to get in a box so we didn't have to deal with the rain.

Why did Bailey pooch kick it at the end of the 2nd half? shyt had me furious in the stadium. Did he slip? Did the commentators explain Garrett's reasoning for wanting to do some shyt like that?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Like you nikkas aren't regulars in other team threads :mjlol:

It's just hilarious seeing that little glimmer of hope in your eyes. Trust me though, there is absolutely zero concern about your team making a run.
What nikkas are regulars in other teams threads? Why don't you address them nikkas because I've rarely if ever posted in other teams threads. The few times I did its never shyt talking. I leave that for game threads because outside of that fukk these other teams when they not playing us outside of wanting them to lose obviously.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
What nikkas are regulars in other teams threads? Why don't you address them nikkas because I've rarely if ever posted in other teams threads. The few times I did its never shyt talking. I leave that for game threads because outside of that fukk these other teams when they not playing us outside of wanting them to lose obviously.

Dude wishes we were regulars in other teams threads. Them shyts be so dead and uninteresting. That's why these bafoons stay in ours :bryan:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I feel like unbelievably we can afford to lose one more depending on the giants but i hope its not on thursday cause that will be a huge momentum killer. We need to win a few straight at least

If we already have to depend on another team to lose multiple games... We can't afford to lose no more.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If we could've just gone 2 - 5 without Romo :snoop: things would've been a lot easier. Now we have to root for our enemies like Washington :scusthov:
I feel like every win we get from here on out is going to highlight even more how pathetic that 2 month stretch was and the type of opportunity we've wasted. imagine if we miss the playoffs b/c of a tiebreaker....you're going to think back to that bucs game and seahawks game first.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I feel like every win we get from here on out is going to highlight even more how pathetic that 2 month stretch was and the type of opportunity we've wasted. imagine if we miss the playoffs b/c of a tiebreaker....you're going to think back to that bucs game and seahawks game first.

If we would've just beat the Giants and philly. Should've won both games. :mindblown: