Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs this has to be said, I been holding it in for awhile. What makes Jeff Heath so bad? :ohhh: I never understood the hate he got. I remember his play vs Detroit and whatnot but he looks straight to me. Even CZ cacs hate that man.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Brehs this has to be said, I been holding it in for awhile. What makes Jeff Heath so bad? :ohhh: I never understood the hate he got. I remember his play vs Detroit and whatnot but he looks straight to me. Even CZ cacs hate that man.

Hell usually hurt the team with one important play a game. Brehs been layin the wood lately tho. Lookin like him back in college

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
absolutely atrocious in pass coverage but he's decent at run support, that is if he takes the correct angle.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nick Eatman that you? Y'all cats see two weeks of a few good plays now he not so bad? It don't work like that for no player. Dude hasn't been bad but his overall track record say he gotta do more than this to ask that question unless you family or something.