Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Fellas, is it just me or do you think Hardy is playing now NOT to get hurt before he gets a long term deal??

I think his goal was to prove he can still play. Im sure his agent has told him to ease up. Just my opinion. No use getting hurt when the situation looks bleak.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fellas, is it just me or do you think Hardy is playing now NOT to get hurt before he gets a long term deal??

I think his goal was to prove he can still play. Im sure his agent has told him to ease up. Just my opinion. No use getting hurt when the situation looks bleak.

Don't know he still getting his wind for the game he sat out for so damn long that he still getting used too it let alone now getting double teamed too

With romo back we'll see if that re energetics him that sideline stuff Antonio ain't trying to hear that shyt like breh I been here this long and dealt with :to: better :camby: that we only need one Emo person and that's dez :russ:

He deserve the damn mvp after seeing how bad we are shyt is pathetic

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be lying to say I won't be heated if for some damn reason we go on winning streak and miss playoffs cuz of 1 damn game we didn't win without romo
Tell Jerry better start taking some checks from players and give it too romo cuz he is our damn team

I have a horrible feeling this will be what happens, week 17 our chances depend on one of our NFCE rivals to lose a game.

Would not surprise me to see that team lay down so we dont get in

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I be lying to say I won't be heated if for some damn reason we go on winning streak and miss playoffs cuz of 1 damn game we didn't win without romo
Tell Jerry better start taking some checks from players and give it too romo cuz he is our damn team
lets play hypotheticals. If romo comes back an we win 6 of 7 an some how make it to the offs with romo puttin up similar numbers per game as last season, should he be mvp. The literal term is most valuaple player

:jbhmm:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Its too close, we need to go undefeated and nobody else in the division can win more than 3-4 games :francis:
Eagles still have to play cardinals, bills skins again Giants again and two of them. Also the patriots. They definitely copping at least two L's.

Giants got Vikings, panthers Eagles skins BUCS jets Dolphins. Giants are def copping at least another two L's. But I could see both Eagles and giants losing 3-4 more games since they gotta play each other.
I'ts slim I kno but I don't care.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what's gonna happen. Just makes too much sense:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lets play hypotheticals. If romo comes back an we win 6 of 7 an some how make it to the offs with romo puttin up similar numbers per game as last season, should he be mvp. The literal term is most valuaple player

:jbhmm:

Romo should be mvp by damn default I can't remember a team losing that many games with a backup every backup has at least won AT LEAST A GAME NOT OURS

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cincinatti (a playoff team) has only 6 points at home thru 3 quarters :jbhmm:

Watch their defense step up and make plays to win them the game anyway :martin: