Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Now you sounding like a straight bytch. Show me where I said anything about you not sharing something unless everybody agrees? If you can't show me that FOH with that junk man. I already said once you post something people going to be for/against it that's how it goes. Don't have nothing to do with that shyt you just posted. You still sound like them cacs so no matter how many times you say you don't I'm going to keep repeating what you sound like. It happens they think like you on this and you like,em so you sounding similar period. No he hasn't been great every game but good enough to be here long term

So now we getting emotional and sensitive over one man's opinion on what someone see on the field. I don't care if we do or do not see a long term extension with him. I won't be mad about it if he's gone. I already knew people would disagree with anger. I said it initially but didn't think I would actually see it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So now we getting emotional and sensitive over one man's opinion on what someone see on the field. I don't care if we do or do not see a long term extension with him. I won't be mad about it if he's gone. I already knew people would disagree with anger. I said it initially but didn't think I would actually see it.
Nah you the one doing all that shyt. You posted I disagreed period. I didn't disagree with anger you just going about it in a victim way. Why would I be angry about your views? Makes no sense and you can't even answer why I'm "mad" because you have no actual reason. I think you are the mad one thinking your faux "original" post has people mad because they disagree and because you sound like a stereotypical "cac" on this issue

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The other team held us out the end zone all game :heh:

I guarantee bucs fans would blame the defense if somehow Dez caught that ball in the end zone and we won the game. Unlike our D, theirs made a play when it mattered and won the dam game :shaq2:

That just goes to show you how bad the offense is that they can't score a single touchdown on one of the worst defenses in the league, especially when given 2 turnovers.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Nah you the one doing all that shyt. You posted I disagreed period. I didn't disagree with anger you just going about it in a victim way. Why would I be angry about your views? Makes no sense and you can't even answer why I'm "mad" because you have no actual reason. I think you are the mad one thinking your faux "original" post has people mad because they disagree and because you sound like a stereotypical "cac" on this issue
I never said he wasn't good. I never said he is a terrible player. I just said he is not a player that I would give a long-term extension to as he has been unimpressive so far to me. He was basically a no show yesterday and outside of the one sack, he was handled by Lane Johnson against the Eagles. Me saying this for some reason was met with "you sound like a cac". I'm not mad. I'm just voicing my opinion. Maybe that has to do with scheme he is in. Maybe he's not as good as we thought he would be. But nothing pseudo about anything I'm saying. You just disagree with it as another Cowboys fan. My mistake on the groupthink thing as well.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know this will be met with anger and violent outrage. But I don't care if Hardy is not a Dallas Cowboy next season. I am not impressed. In fact, he can go. Don't care about the off the field thing. But I'm looking on the field. If he's in Dallas next season, he's here. Will I cry that he isn't here next year, no. I know all will disagree. But it is what it is.

He is getting double teamed and chipped by a TE or running back damn near every play. This happens because the rest of the defensive line is being handled one one one. Nothing much Hardy can do about that, no one is good enough to consistently get pressure on the QB having to go through 700 to 1000 pounds of man damn near every play. If Crawford or whoever plays DT beside him starts playing better then Hardy will go back to being the guy he was in the first half of that Patriots game and who he was in that Seahawks game. That is the nature of the defensive end position, you need a DT to at least suck up some blockers or else you can't really be all that effective. Also dude had not played football in over a year. I would expect him to take some time to get into game shape. So if the DT's never start playing any better then yeah Hardy is just going to be another end for use who shows up sometimes and not others. Same for Lawrence. Same for Gregory. Same for every defensive end in football.

As far as the him missing meetings and stuff, I would expect the coaching staff to take care of that. It's pretty obvious to me that Garrett if not outright scared of Hardy doesn't really want anything to do with him. Hardy get's into it with teammates and coaches Garrett says he saw it but decided not to do anything. Hardy makes a post taking a shot at the media who have done nothing but take shots at him since he became a Cowboy, Garrett "has a talk with him." That is pretty inconsistent in dealing with a guy who is pretty out there like Hardy is. And I certainly don't believe that Hardy is the only player on this team to miss a meeting this year, but somehow only his name came up.

I assume he stays here because quite frankly no other team in the NFL will take him. Nobody wants the media show. Nobody wants to have to answer questions about him even when he did nothing of note after every game like Garrett has to. Nobody wants to have to deal with him when he does one little thing wrong, like miss a meeting for whatever reason.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never said he wasn't good. I never said he is a terrible player. I just said he is not a player that I would give a long-term extension to as he has been unimpressive so far to me. He was basically a no show yesterday and outside of the one sack, he was handled by Lane Johnson against the Eagles. Me saying this for some reason was met with "you sound like a cac". I'm not mad. I'm just voicing my opinion. Maybe that has to do with scheme he is in. Maybe he's not as good as we thought he would be. But nothing pseudo about anything I'm saying. You just disagree with it as another Cowboys fan. My mistake on the groupthink thing as well.
Me saying "you sound like a cac" on this issue is true for me lol so why wouldn't I say it? That's what the stereotypical white person sounds like on cowboys zone. I even said thats why I said you sound like one on this issue so why take offense at it? Its not like this some race issue or anything like that. Its just football and at times white/black people look at this stuff differently and you can tell by the stuff they post/say. That's what I'm getting at by saying that line. I'm ok with you voicing your opinion but if you post you have to realize everybody isn't going to agree with your view. I didn't say you couldn't post or anything like that at all. That's where I'm getting confused at. I just felt you wanted discussion since you posted it and since I disagreed I gave you that side of it. If I agreed I'd dap you or say something too. As I always say I have no problem with you cats but if I disagree sometimes I'm going to speak on it just like the opposite is true as well

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He is getting double teamed and chipped by a TE or running back damn near every play. This happens because the rest of the defensive line is being handled one one one. Nothing much Hardy can do about that, no one is good enough to consistently get pressure on the QB having to go through 700 to 1000 pounds of man damn near every play. If Crawford or whoever plays DT beside him starts playing better then Hardy will go back to being the guy he was in the first half of that Patriots game and who he was in that Seahawks game. That is the nature of the defensive end position, you need a DT to at least suck up some blockers or else you can't really be all that effective. Also dude had not played football in over a year. I would expect him to take some time to get into game shape. So if the DT's never start playing any better then yeah Hardy is just going to be another end for use who shows up sometimes and not others. Same for Lawrence. Same for Gregory. Same for every defensive end in football.

As far as the him missing meetings and stuff, I would expect the coaching staff to take care of that. It's pretty obvious to me that Garrett if not outright scared of Hardy doesn't really want anything to do with him. Hardy get's into it with teammates and coaches Garrett says he saw it but decided not to do anything. Hardy makes a post taking a shot at the media who have done nothing but take shots at him since he became a Cowboy, Garrett "has a talk with him." That is pretty inconsistent in dealing with a guy who is pretty out there like Hardy is. And I certainly don't believe that Hardy is the only player on this team to miss a meeting this year, but somehow only his name came up.

I assume he stays here because quite frankly no other team in the NFL will take him. Nobody wants the media show. Nobody wants to have to answer questions about him even when he did nothing of note after every game like Garrett has to. Nobody wants to have to deal with him when he does one little thing wrong, like miss a meeting for whatever reason.
Tyrone is playing with a bum shoulder which explains why he hasn't been as effective as he was before, but we do need more consistent line play and we need to see more of Irving.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this will be met with anger and violent outrage. But I don't care if Hardy is not a Dallas Cowboy next season. I am not impressed. In fact, he can go. Don't care about the off the field thing. But I'm looking on the field. If he's in Dallas next season, he's here. Will I cry that he isn't here next year, no. I know all will disagree. But it is what it is.

I think Hardy been our best lineman but i dont give a fukk either honestly, im fukking tired of seing the camera on him and having to talk about every little thing he does :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
But say brehs if romo comes back and we lose 2 games its a wrap, tell him to sit down and lets go for that number 1 pick :wow:

There is not 1 legitimate reason for Romo to play this season.

But this the same team that hobbled Dez out there weeks ago so...