Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I know this will be met with anger and violent outrage. But I don't care if Hardy is not a Dallas Cowboy next season. I am not impressed. In fact, he can go. Don't care about the off the field thing. But I'm looking on the field. If he's in Dallas next season, he's here. Will I cry that he isn't here next year, no. I know all will disagree. But it is what it is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I know this will be met with anger and violent outrage. But I don't care if Hardy is not a Dallas Cowboy next season. I am not impressed. In fact, he can go. Don't care about the off the field thing. But I'm looking on the field. If he's in Dallas next season, he's here. Will I cry that he isn't here next year, no. I know all will disagree. But it is what it is.
Yep it is what is cause you talking that "cacish" non sense. Not calling you a cac just saying you sounding like one. That's the shyt I expect to see on cowboys zone but dudes really emo about this streak so I can't say I'm surprised at anything I'm seeing right now. We just need a win really bad cause nikkas acting like zombies that ain't had brains in awhile and all out of sorts lol

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We ain't got none to lose..:yeshrug:

If Cowboys win next 3
Giants lose next 2
Eagles lose 2 of 3
Redskins lose 2 of 3

NFC East:
DAL 5-7
NYG 5-7
PHI 5-7
WAS 5-7

#Romo:wow:
Yu nigguhz mane, everytime im ready to write thus team off you keep making posts like this to keep hope alive. I just want it all to be over:francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yep it is what is cause you talking that "cacish" non sense. Not calling you a cac just saying you sounding like one. That's the shyt I expect to see on cowboys zone but dudes really emo about this streak so I can't say I'm surprised at anything I'm seeing right now. We just need a win really bad cause nikkas acting like zombies that ain't had brains in awhile and all out of sorts lol
I knew it would be met with this. This is just my opinion though. The ticket just announced that he was late to meetings Thursday and there was no discipline at all towards him and this is not the one with him being sick either as that was the week before. I'm not seeing anything that results to a lengthy contract with lots of money at the end of the season.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I knew it would be met with this. This is just my opinion though. The ticket just announced that he was late to meetings Thursday and there was no discipline at all towards him. I'm not seeing anything that results to a lengthy contract with lots of money at the end of the season.
So who cares what the ticket says? Like I said you sounding very "cacish" with this shyt. Idgaf about him missing meetings if that's even the case tbh. I feel like dudes on some sucker shyt with Hardy so I can't take what they say seriously but you go ahead because you think he isn't good or whatever you came up with in your head.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So who cares what the ticket says? Like I said you sounding very "cacish" with this shyt. Idgaf about him missing meetings if that's even the case tbh. I feel like dudes on some sucker shyt with Hardy so I can't take what they say seriously but you go ahead because you think he isn't good or whatever you came up with in your head.
agree to disagree. I knew people would get mad about this because everybody must be on the groupthink thing. If he comes back, he comes back. I won't be mad about it. If he doesn't come back, I again will not be mad about it. I don't care what the zone says. I don't base my opinion off of what anyone says. I go by what I have seen and I haven't seen much especially the last two weeks with Hardy sans a sack. Maybe I'm reacting to the bad game he had last week. But that's where I stand with him right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
agree to disagree. I knew people would get mad about this because everybody must be on the groupthink thing. If he comes back, he comes back. I won't be mad about it. If he doesn't come back, I again will not be mad about it. I don't care what the zone says. I don't base my opinion off of what anyone says. I go by what I have seen and I haven't seen much especially the last two weeks with Hardy sans a sack. Maybe I'm reacting to the bad game he had last week. But that's where I stand with him right now.
Nah dude spare me the groupthink bullshyt. Me of all people anybody in this thread can tell you I'm not on any groupthink so use better words to describe this situation than that cause groupthink isn't applicable in this one. That's just catchy buzzword using. Nobody can really say why Hardy ain't good. You'll tell me about a few plays you saw yesterday like when he got knocked back and that'll be good enough for you even though dude for the most part has been nice every game he's been here. If you base your opinion on what you've seen your tv must be in standard def cause you ain't seeing well and I said you sound like them cacs on there. That doesn't mean you necessarily base your opinion off them. Again do what you do but once you post you must want views for/against or you wouldn't posted so I'm just here to be against lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Nah dude spare me the groupthink bullshyt. Me of all people anybody in this thread can tell you I'm not on any groupthink so use better words to describe this situation than that cause groupthink isn't applicable in this one. That's just catchy buzzword using. Nobody can really say why Hardy ain't good. You'll tell me about a few plays you saw yesterday like when he got knocked back and that'll be good enough for you even though dude for the most part has been nice every game he's been here. If you base your opinion on what you've seen your tv must be in standard def cause you ain't seeing well and I said you sound like them cacs on there. That doesn't mean you necessarily base your opinion off them. Again do what you do but once you post you must want views for/against or you wouldn't posted so I'm just here to be against lol
I do not agree that he's been nice for the most part every game he's been here. He was good in the Seattle and New England games. He was ok in the Giants game. He was jag in the Philly and especially Tampa Bay game where he recorded 1 tackle. I sound like nobody but myself and I stand by my opinion off of what I've seen so far.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You have to remember Hardy didn't play last year, and missed the first four this year. That's basically 19 straight games he missed. I think he's still getting into football shape.

Ultimately I don't see them re-signing him anyway. I think Jerry will give in to the media pressure

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I do not agree that he's been nice for the most part every game he's been here. He was good in the Seattle and New England games. He was ok in the Giants game. He was jag in the Philly and especially Tampa Bay game where he recorded 1 tackle. I sound like nobody but myself and I stand by my opinion off of what I've seen so far.
You want to sound original but you sound like them cacs. Dude is nice and if you don't think so your opinion on this issue is shyt. We can always agree to disagree but I honestly didn't ask you to not stand by your opinion. We just disagree and going back and forth over it.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You want to sound original but you sound like them cacs. Dude is nice and if you don't think so your opinion on this issue is shyt. We can always agree to disagree but I honestly didn't ask you to not stand by your opinion. We just disagree and going back and forth over it.
Wow. Ok. I guess people can't share anything unless everybody agrees with it nowadays. I also sound like myself. Not anyone else. I base my opinion off what I'm seeing. Not what anyone else is seeing. But it is what it is. And I also never said he wasn't a good player. He has a lot of talent.But he hasn't been great in every game this season for Dallas.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Wow. Ok. I guess people can't share anything unless everybody agrees with it nowadays. I also sound like myself. Not anyone else. I base my opinion off what I'm seeing. Not what anyone else is seeing. But it is what it is. And I also never said he wasn't a good player. He has a lot of talent.But he hasn't been great in every game this season for Dallas.
Now you sounding like a straight bytch. Show me where I said anything about you not sharing something unless everybody agrees? If you can't show me that FOH with that junk man. I already said once you post something people going to be for/against it that's how it goes. Don't have nothing to do with that shyt you just posted. You still sound like them cacs so no matter how many times you say you don't I'm going to keep repeating what you sound like. It happens they think like you on this and you like,em so you sounding similar period. No he hasn't been great every game but good enough to be here long term