Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The problem with the defense is we've been a piece away for the last 10 years. First it was we needed to change the defensive scheme. Then it was we needed linebackers. Then we need to improve the secondary. Then we had to upgrade the defensive line. Then we had to change the philosophy in terms of players we've drafted. We did all that and there are still some glaring holes on that side of the ball.

I am not blaming the defense, they've been good but here's the bottom line. Playoff game, 4th quarter and game on the line, defense has to get a stop to get the ball back to the offense. Does anyone here unequivocally trust them to do that? They couldn't do it in Green Bay. They couldn't do it in overtime against the Saints. They couldn't do it yesterday against the Seahawks.

Didn't I tell you mothafukkas about this damn defense? DIDNT I TELL YOU?? Bunch of sheep masquerading as wolves. Blow this shyt to the moon. LA LUNA! Goddamn. fukk!

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Knew it was over when they won the fukkin toss in overtime :smh:

Everyone knew they were gonna run out of the shotgun on 4th and 1 in overtime and they still easily got it :smh:

fukk this season :camby: