Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
it's gonna get ugly. dude missed a whole season and 4 games came back and is already playing at a top 5 DE level. the eagles are fukked for this game i see us winning this despite horrible QB play from cassell.
:whoa: On that jinx breh.

Now imagine what dude gon do when romo is back an that offense will actually be able to let the defense rest by sustaining drives on offense

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: On that jinx breh.

Now imagine what dude gon do when romo is back an that offense will actually be able to let the defense rest by sustaining drives on offense
no jinx since no one besides what ive said have i seen anyone say we gonna win. i'm like the anti jinx

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it's gonna get ugly. dude missed a whole season and 4 games came back and is already playing at a top 5 DE level. the eagles are fukked for this game i see us winning this despite horrible QB play from cassell.
Peters is officially out so im sure the convict will feast either against the backup or oline man playing out of position.

being as your season depends on this game, i see no reason why you all shouldnt come out desperate and swinging. it will be a tough one to finish you all off

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peters is officially out so im sure the convict will feast either against the backup or oline man playing out of position.

being as your season depends on this game, i see no reason why you all shouldnt come out desperate and swinging. it will be a tough one to finish you all off
our QB play will make or break it. i see cassell being terrible but our defense saving us.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
our QB play will make or break it. i see cassell being terrible but our defense saving us.
it'll probably be a repeat of last game. i see @Codeine Fiend Dream Team thinks he gonna turn it over atleast once. i dont think he turns it over at all. after his first game yall know how horrible he can be. he'll throw it under 20 times, most will be picks/rubs/slants. yall will run the ball 30+ times. we have a good run D but our offense is so inconsistent yall will be in the game just running the ball 3 yards a pop all day.

we probably will be in for another prime time shyt show

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man this hardy bullshyt is going to be all over that game :snoop:

We probably gona get a sanctimonious speech by Bob costas pre game :snoop:

you can quote me on that :beli:

So tired of hearin about this shyt, let it go....:snoop:

Yep, the worse thing about it is that there are 14 other active players in the league that have domestic violence cases against them since January 2014. Yet, we're only hearing about Hardy...
:jbhmm:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boykin would be our pick no doubt.... but he's got a bit of tan...

After Quincy Carter

:mjpls:
he's got that rare once in a lifetime talent. I'm sold on him from the outrageous intelligence and athleticism he has. he will FEAST on what ever team drafts him. the fact that he was a receiver helps him HEAVILY cause he know what these receivers want.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yep, the worse thing about it is that there are 14 other active players in the league that have domestic violence cases against them since January 2014. Yet, we're only hearing about Hardy...
:jbhmm:
I'm sayin, it's people out here madder than the chick he slapped up :what: At that point you doin too much, let it go