Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Linehan gets a pass.. when Romo is playing, his playcalling is spectacular..
how much of that is the audibles romo calls on every other play or the improvised shyt he pulls off when the play breaksdown? this whole offensive coaching staff is looking funny in the light right now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How do you figure that yours doesnt?
fukk these dudes tired of them in our threads. Dudes looking for rival friends FOH and take that shyt to the Eagles thread.

how much of that is the audibles romo calls on every other play or the improvised shyt he pulls off when the play breaksdown? this whole offensive coaching staff is looking funny in the light right now.
Linehan is behind the audibles too though unless you think Romo making plays put of thin air.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Thats true but compare our Offense from 2013 to 2014's. We were converting 3rd downs at almost 50% a clip and Romo had his best season in his career. Linehan>>>Garrett imo

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

There is still a difference in the overall XO's he brought in vs Garret and Callahans bullshyt offenses

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
he's got that rare once in a lifetime talent. I'm sold on him from the outrageous intelligence and athleticism he has. he will FEAST on what ever team drafts him. the fact that he was a receiver helps him HEAVILY cause he know what these receivers want.
Yeah I agree, although the college spread offense has stunted the growth of many NFL QBs, there is hope for him because he can actually read a defenses and make the tough throws under pressure. He will finish in top 5 of the Heisman race, doubt he wins though.. Fournette is a man among children out there.

Additionally, I'd love to see Boykin develop behind Romo :wow:

Tossing game winning strikes to Dez like he does with Doctson:wow:

Do it Jerry..:wow:

#TankForTrevone
:mjcry:

Edit: Of course I say this and he goes on to get RIP'd by Oklahoma State.:huhldup:

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
imagine if we drafted trevone boykin :banderas:

he going #1 tho we ain't got a shot :mjcry:

Yeah I agree, although the college spread offense has stunted the growth of many NFL QBs, there is hope for him because he can actually read a defenses and make the tough throws under pressure. He will finish in top 5 of the Heisman race, doubt he wins though.. Fournette is a man among children out there.

Additionally, I'd love to see Boykin develop behind Romo :wow:

Tossing game winning strikes to Dez like he does with Doctson:wow:

Do it Jerry..:wow:

#TankForTrevone
:mjcry:
:usure:

Dude sucks brehs :scust: