Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
:dahell: How the hell did you get tickets to a playoff game in Lambeau?

I bought the ticket the night before the boys played the lions. I knew if I waited after the game the price would sky rocket. But by getting the ticket the night before it was just considered "GB vs (insert Cowboys/Panthers). During that game I was :lupe: cuz I wasn't trying to fly out to Green Bay to see no damn packers/panthers (Seattle would get to play Detroit since they were the number one seed). After the game I was talkin mad shyt how I bought the ticket before the game on some nastradamis shyt but deep down I was :whew:

Believe it or not that Green Bay ticket was 150 bucks cheaper than a nose bleed seed at friggin Jerrys World in Arlington despite it being a playoff game. My seat was right at the 40 yard line only 10 rows from the field. Dez "Catch" was worse in person but the GB fans were classy and koo as hell.

Every time I fly down to Dallas the locals tell me bout how they never been to the stadium despite living there for years cuz it's just too expensive. I see where they coming from cuz this Cowboys Eagles shyt had me penny pinching :to:

Looking forward to Park ave Saturday night tho :jawalrus:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I bought the ticket the night before the boys played the lions. I knew if I waited after the game the price would sky rocket. But by getting the ticket the night before it was just considered "GB vs (insert Cowboys/Panthers). During that game I was :lupe: cuz I wasn't trying to fly out to Green Bay to see no damn packers/panthers (Seattle would get to play Detroit since they were the number one seed). After the game I was talkin mad shyt how I bought the ticket before the game on some nastradamis shyt but deep down I was :whew:

Believe it or not that Green Bay ticket was 150 bucks cheaper than a nose bleed seed at friggin Jerrys World in Arlington despite it being a playoff game. My seat was right at the 40 yard line only 10 rows from the field. Dez "Catch" was worse in person but the GB fans were classy and koo as hell.

Every time I fly down to Dallas the locals tell me bout how they never been to the stadium despite living there for years cuz it's just too expensive. I see where they coming from cuz this Cowboys Eagles shyt had me penny pinching :to:

Looking forward to Park ave Saturday night tho :jawalrus:
That's wild, I've heard legendary stories of fans being on their wait list for years just for season tickets.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo may be healthy to throw but coming back for Miami is perfect. The bone has a very high chance of re-breaking after only 6 weeks. 7-8 weeks ensures that it probably won't break again.
Nah, that's not really true. The fact is I was lowkey devastated when Romo/Cowboys opted for "rehab" or normal healing instead of surgery. Surgery at least let's you plate, screw, and/or rod the fractured clavicle along with reduction and fixation of the bone.

Sure, letting it heal is fine for us, but for a guy who is waiting to get blindsided and driven into the ground again by 260lb dudes with all their weight on them... I'd rather they gone ahead and gotten surgery to further fortify the bone.

It's gonna be stressful as fukk watching these games holding your breath everytime somebody lands on top of him.

Please don't die out there, Tony :damn:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
That's wild, I've heard legendary stories of fans being on their wait list for years just for season tickets.

Yeh getting tickets at face value are difficult. I just copped on stubhub at the inflated price. But at least they inflated price was a lot cheaper than Jerrys shyt. I'm thinking bout becoming a season ticket holder and just selling the tickets for games I don't end up getting to see.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
we're top ten in almost every statistic in rushing. that is all we need to know why we're losing. it's definitely the QB and WR position.
This is why i wasnt trippin when we got rid of Spray Tan. This offensive line is too good. We are a top 10 rushing team without any passing threat. With that said, I still want us to draft a workhorse back in the upcoming draft.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Big game for us. Eagles are 1-2 and Giants are 2-2 vs. division. If we can grab this W, puts us at 3-1 in division and 3-5 overall. 1 more game @TB with Romo coming back? Yeah, division is ours.

We're at home, we're underdogs, defense has played well for 3 consecutive games now. Cassel is still better than Weeden, although thats not saying much. Coaching staff has to open up the playbook and allow us to take some chances against this Philly D.

We're going to have to get at least 1 turnover if we want to win this game. At least. I expect Cassel to throw 1 pick. Any more than that and it's going to be tough sledding with the way we "moving" the ball on offense. We will have a couple flashes early on and then when Eagles figure us out, we will start stalling and predictably run ourselves into 3rd and Longs. That is where we have to mix it up and pass on 1st/2nd downs and not do the same dumb shyt we've been doing for 5 straight games now.

That being said, I expect us to lose. Again. Don't even get me started on Garrett. Romo, Dez, Murray, and OLine carried his sorry ass to 12-4 last year. He is the same shytty 8-8 coach he's always been. We're OKC with Scott Brooks. We win despite this moron standing on the sidelines doing nothing to improve our team every Sunday.