Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
My brothers, I'm in the B-More area and want to know should I attend the Cowboys Redskins or Cowboys Eagles game? Skins are closer and they are our biggest rival. Overall, which one am,I least likely to get jumped cuz I'm a sitting duck out here. I been known to shyt talk lol

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
My brothers, I'm in the B-More area and want to know should I attend the Cowboys Redskins or Cowboys Eagles game? Skins are closer and they are our biggest rival. Overall, which one am,I least likely to get jumped cuz I'm a sitting duck out here. I been known to shyt talk lol
The Redskins game will be like a home game, plenty of other Cowboy fans. That's our second home

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
@3Rivers ard after these, we good :heh: bless us fam

hardy1.jpg

gty_greg_hardy_kb_150319_16x9_992.jpg

53f93a4eed540.preview-699.jpg

s.dmcfadden.0831.jpg

darren-mcfadden-shared-photo-russia-1048652080.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn just how fast is Randle :dahellwhat:

Sean Lee read the play, shot the gap untouched, had an angle in the backfield and couldn't even touch him :dahellwhat:
This jumped out to me the most at camp today.

Randle is quick as shyt. Honestly can't remember the last time we had a guy that quick in the backfield

He hits the hole and is 2nd level before you can blink

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
This jumped out to me the most at camp today.

Randle is quick as shyt. Honestly can't remember the last time we had a guy that quick in the backfield

He hits the hole and is 2nd level before you can blink
If only I was quick enough with them draws and smell goods :dirtyjoe:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How did Lawerence look? I feel he's kinda a forgotten man with all the Hardy & Gregory talk

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

The DC in Washington DC stands for "Dallas Cowboys."

Although you'll find a ton of Cowboys fans at the philly game, there's a much higher chance of those clowns wanting to brawl

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Gregory had a dip move during the 1-1 sessions on one of the backup Tackles that had me like :whoo: dude didnt even touch him, he should be a day 1 impact player.

Haven't heard a whole lot about Lawrence but he's quite visibly larger than what he was last year. With Hardy's ability to play inside we should have a very formidable pass rush getting all 3 of those guys on the field at the same time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Come to Philly more authentic away game feeling.