Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
fukk Rod Marinelli and his dumbass gameplan. Letting a hobbled WR get free releases with 5 yard cushions all game.

Worthless ass playcalling had us running a money 5-7 yard play on 3rd and Long instead of 2nd down

Brandon Weeden making one of the worst decisions I've seen from this team in quite some time.

Morris Claiborne picking that ball in Q1 could have been a gamechanger.

I figured we would lose, but not like this. Weeden can't be trusted and this coaching staff showed how worthless they were today.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Rod Marinelli and his dumbass gameplan. Letting a hobbled WR get free releases with 5 yard cushions all game.

Worthless ass playcalling had us running a money 5-7 yard play on 3rd and Long instead of 2nd down

Brandon Weeden making one of the worst decisions I've seen from this team in quite some time.

Morris Claiborne picking that ball in Q1 could have been a gamechanger.

I figured we would lose, but not like this. Weeden can't be trusted and this coaching staff showed how worthless they were today.

Breh, it's nothing Rob or the defense could do. The Falcons was allowed to get away with holding the whole fukking game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh, it's nothing Rob or the defense could do. The Falcons was allowed to get away with holding the whole fukking game.
Nah fukk that. Everybody in the goddamn world knew they were going to throw to Julio all damn day.

And what do we do? I didn't see a SINGLE press all game, even after he hurt his ankle/hamstring. Virtually nonexistent safety help. Ryan was able to target him often and with ease. We couldn't even make it a decision whether to throw to Julio or not. All he had to do was throw it in a 5 yard vicinity and the ball was his to catch.

Pathetic gameplan. Can't even blame the defense when the players are put in a position to just get raped like that drive after drive after drive after drive.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk that. Everybody in the goddamn world knew they were going to throw to Julio all damn day.

And what do we do? I didn't see a SINGLE press all game, even after he hurt his ankle/hamstring. Virtually nonexistent safety help. Ryan was able to target him often and with ease. We couldn't even make it a decision whether to throw to Julio or not. All he had to do was throw it in a 5 yard vicinity and the ball was his to catch.

Pathetic gameplan. Can't even blame the defense when the players are put in a position to just get raped like that drive after drive after drive after drive.

Doesn't matter. The Falcons truly won this game tho the running game.

It funny watching the replays of the Falcons run plays and seeing about 2 or 3 clear holds in the replay. :heh:

It is what it is
q3BReiw.png