Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If NYG can win tonight and Jets able to crush Philly, we good.
I want the deadskins to win. 0-3 record and 0-2 in the division just about puts the giants out of it from early. Deadskins play eagles falcons and jets their next 3. They will lose all 3 of those and be 2-3.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:what: i dont see it. patmon had a nice pass breakup on miles austin. plus he was on matthews for about half the game and is getting rave reviews for his effort. shut him down until garbage time. matthews tore up philip adams and the falcons.
I don't see it either I think dudes just want somebody in the secondary to rag on. I saw a play or two where Patmon got lucky but outside of that not much. I'm going to need somebody to all22 that or something

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If NYG can win tonight and Jets able to crush Philly, we good.
we need the giants at 0-3 bc they got a game coming up against us with weeden. meanwhile we got the skins twice with romo/dez back.

giants win one and get cruz back then they might go on a little run. skins got PHI, @ATL, @NYJ, @NE coming up the next month.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't see it either I think dudes just want somebody in the secondary to rag on. I saw a play or two where Patmon got lucky but outside of that not much. I'm going to need somebody to all22 that or something
patmon has held his own. he's aggressive, good in run support, sticks to his man in coverage. he looks like a scandrick clone to me.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I want the deadskins to win. 0-3 record and 0-2 in the division just about puts the giants out of it from early. Deadskins play eagles falcons and jets their next 3. They will lose all 3 of those and be 2-3.

we need the giants at 0-3 bc they got a game coming up against us with weeden. meanwhile we got the skins twice with romo/dez back.

giants win one and get cruz back then they might go on a little run. skins got PHI, @ATL, @NYJ, @NE coming up the next month.

Yeah you guys are right.

Too bad skins went back to being shyt again :martin:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Boy had a cap and hoodie on like he Dirk status around these parts not wanting to be noticed. I was the only one that noticed him along with my girl

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I KNOW you don't :francis: Hatcher beasting out this year tho :whoo:
Our defense against actual good teams has surrendered 1 TD in two games. Your defense against two mediocre teams let one of them score more points than the Redskins have given up all season

Thats why I don't give you any defensive credit. Philly's offense was figured out last season.
So I believe you guys are overrating your defense this year. Eli beat himself, not Dallas.

That number one defense tho :obama:

Got cooked by the Giants (Tru Story)

The Cowboys didn't give up 32 to them :stopitslime:

How did Hatcher look tonight? Nah seriously. I fell asleep at halftime and up until then he made a whopping 0 plays :snooze:

Last edited: