Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The line been inconsistent, the pass blocking has been great but the run blocking was better in the Giants game. Randle had a lot of runs in the Eagles game that should have been losses that he turned into positive gains

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Weeden said he’s not looking for his shoulder and actually understands the Cowboys’ decision to add a veteran behind him.
“That’s just the nature of this business,” The quarterback positon is so important that you have to have guys in place if something were to happen. I’m not worried about. He’s been around this league a long time. He’s been around Brady. He’s been around good quarterbacks. He’ll have a lot of positive information for us. He’s a pro. He’s been doing this a long time. I’m excited to have him. I’m not putting any extra pressure on myself.”

While he understands the level of concern around the Cowboys’ losing Tony Romo for what will be at least eight weeks with a broken collarbone, Weeden admitted he has to be excited about his opportunity, especially because he knows this is the kind of chance that could land him another contract next year as he is expected to be a free agent.

“I mean, it’s a big year,” Weeden said. “I’m not trying to sugarcoat that. I’ve got to go play well. I want to keep continuing to play in this league and in order to do that you’ve got to play well. I’m auditioning essentially for 32 teams next year but hopefully I can come back here. I love it here.”

I like that last quote from Wee-DON... that is exactly why I think he's gonna show out, this is basically his last chance to impress the NFL. If he fails he's DONE and if he blows up he could play himself into a starting shot somewhere. I will settle for just average play, which would at least assure himself that he can stay in the league as a backup SOMEWHERE.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
patmon has a lot more responsibility than jones.

patmon is playing the slot in the nickel. they got byron jones only in on dime packages covering tight ends.

patmon 122 snaps vs. jones 54 snaps.
I think what they're getting at is Patmon just doesn't look good out there, he looks like how Jones should look.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think what they're getting at is Patmon just doesn't look good out there, he looks like how Jones should look.
:what: i dont see it. patmon had a nice pass breakup on miles austin. plus he was on matthews for about half the game and is getting rave reviews for his effort. shut him down until garbage time. matthews tore up philip adams and the falcons.