Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Are you shocked behind that offensive line ?

I don't wish any harm on Murray,but I'll wish him well in the 2016 offseason,right now Cowboys are hurting worse than him & i've been waiting to cheer my BOYZ on ever since that MF'er Blandino ruled Dez's catch a non-catch !!!

O-Line? :mjlol: Spray Tan got his money so now he's going back to being baby lotion soft, that's all this is about

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
O-Line? :mjlol: Spray Tan got his money so now he's going back to being baby lotion soft, that's all this is about
Was going to say the same. He likely would have been hurt here. No way was he going to come to near duplication of what he did last season. Hate to hear it and I don't think he's soft. He's just injury prone.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:mjcry:

DKrcCsx.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was my favorite pick of the day too. How much? I put them on my two pick with the cowboys under :mjcry:
Never trust a team coached by Fisher:mjlol:

I'm laughing at some people trying to blame the O-Line for the Cowboys struggles, they've had a 10min drive in week 1 & a quarter ending drive in week 2 and they're still winning T.O.P so far. I've seen them open big holes that Randle/Mcfadden couldn't capitalize on and that's not the lines fault, people are praising Callahan in Washington but watch when other teams bring the house at Cousins.