Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not sure what you referring to but I replied because there's no way we'd put him at LT when he got zero reps at that position. At least Martin took snaps at center and right tackle.
Im referring to y'all sounding like chicks that don't know positions lol because why would anybody need to be put at LT when Tyron ain't hurt on top of him being pretty fukking nice at the position. It was mainly jokes cause y'all were saying the wrong position. Dang man we might really need to hand out Boys questionnaires to see who real lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You do know who we got at LT right and Im an LSU fan so yeah I'm pretty sure I know that already.
You mean the all pro Tyron Smith? You should also know that Collins or Weems playing LT means that Tyron went down with an injury, which is why i said i would rather Collins play that position since Weems can't block anyone.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You mean the all pro Tyron Smith? You should also know that Collins or Weems playing LT means that Tyron went down with an injury, which is why i said i would rather Collins play that position since Weems can't block anyone.
Nah I shouldn't know unless I came in late on the convo. If that's the case I'll take that L but I assumed y'all were talking about a different position since Tyron ain't hurt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sproles quick as heck tho watching him in the open field :wow:
Gang tackling. We got this! Keep em in 3rd and long and watch the screen plays. Thats all Philly does. Screen amd pick plays. Garrett better holla at the refs pregame. Make Philly play NFL football or gtfoh

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs romo has to showout again this week:wow: (Long read please bear with me)

Im in a group chat with some of my homies ive known since middle school (5 skins fans, an eagles fan, 2 ravens fans) and they know I will defend romo until nikkas dont even wanna talk about football anymore:troll: they swear hes not elite.So I posted the pic from a couple pages back that shows romo leading the league in every category since their bye week last year and I say " Even tho last year no longer matters anything pro romo I like:myman:"
Of course of everyone in the chat the eagles fan has something to say:dead:
E.F.- " The more you talk.about how good hes been the sadder it is he dont got a ring or only has 2 playoff rings:beli:"
Me- "Yall keep saying that like W and L are soley based off qbs:what:, sanchez has as many playoff wins as rivers but we know whats good"

E.F.- "But you're crowning him him before he has any type of jewelery or playoff success:comeon:. His eliteness is contingent on his Ws in January and February. Until then his eliteness is pending. That simple:martin:"

His favorite player all time is Mcnabb so u know I have some stuff up my sleeve:steviej: but im saving that for another debate. What he didnt know was that I was still war ready:birdman:.

Me- " What did I crown him as? Only way to.be crowned is to win a ring. But bamas still saying hes not elite which I dont understand. Is flacco elite?:mjpls:"

E.F.- "No I never said he was, flaccos stats are ass:bryan:"
Me- " But he has more playoff wins than marino:whoo:. All im.asking for is consistency, flaccos stats are ass so he's not elite but romos are all time good but hes not either.:dahell:
We went deeper but it woulda been asuper long read, but basically it kinda shows the hate romo gets and how people move the goal posts when its about him. Also most people will argue that romo not clutch and he not a winner but once u start dropping those stats people be like:whoa: he needs a ring (which is what the eagles fan said later in the debate knowing goodness well mcnabb never got one:heh:)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs romo has to showout again this week:wow: (Long read please bear with me)

Im in a group chat with some of my homies ive known since middle school (5 skins fans, an eagles fan, 2 ravens fans) and they know I will defend romo until nikkas dont even wanna talk about football anymore:troll: they swear hes not elite.So I posted the pic from a couple pages back that shows romo leading the league in every category since their bye week last year and I say " Even tho last year no longer matters anything pro romo I like:myman:"
Of course of everyone in the chat the eagles fan has something to say:dead:
E.F.- " The more you talk.about how good hes been the sadder it is he dont got a ring or only has 2 playoff rings:beli:"
Me- "Yall keep saying that like W and L are soley based off qbs:what:, sanchez has as many playoff wins as rivers but we know whats good"

E.F.- "But you're crowning him him before he has any type of jewelery or playoff success:comeon:. His eliteness is contingent on his Ws in January and February. Until then his eliteness is pending. That simple:martin:"

His favorite player all time is Mcnabb so u know I have some stuff up my sleeve:steviej: but im saving that for another debate. What he didnt know was that I was still war ready:birdman:.

Me- " What did I crown him as? Only way to.be crowned is to win a ring. But bamas still saying hes not elite which I dont understand. Is flacco elite?:mjpls:"

E.F.- "No I never said he was, flaccos stats are ass:bryan:"
Me- " But he has more playoff wins than marino:whoo:. All im.asking for is consistency, flaccos stats are ass so he's not elite but romos are all time good but hes not either.:dahell:
We went deeper but it woulda been asuper long read, but basically it kinda shows the hate romo gets and how people move the goal posts when its about him. Also most people will argue that romo not clutch and he not a winner but once u start dropping those stats people be like:whoa: he needs a ring (which is what the eagles fan said later in the debate knowing goodness well mcnabb never got one:heh:)
I dont bother arguing about Romo anymore. No matter how well he continues to play, the haters will still bring up hes a choker or he has only two playoff wins.