Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:ehh: Brice is a nice YAC player, but he can't get separation & runs the wrong routes, and drops easy passes. But, he gots the speed & tools though & Romo as QB. Hope he becomes a rotational receiver, & yall got Run DMC too.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Raiders forum thoughts on Brice Butler trade:

For a 7th round pick. Reggie is a terrible GM.

Call me crazy but does anyone else think RM is FULL OF shyt with that 7th rounder? Butler is better than that!

Did we trade him for McFadden.....wouldn't surprise me. I would've kept Butler and gotten rid of the oft injured Streater.

Brice is way better than a 7th. Cowboys could of gone else where but Reggie took the 7th round pick since he had to get rid of a receiver anyways.

A 7th rounder? Reggie is a fukking idiot.

Now Raiders fans are notoriously among the lowest IQ fans in all of professional sports, but still.. :ohhh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Raiders forum thoughts on Brice Butler trade:

Now Raiders fans are notoriously among the lowest IQ fans in all of professional sports, but still.. :ohhh:
To be honest I don't trust fans when it comes to their collective GM abilities. Cats say anything and when wrong don't hear shyt from the majority of them. I just hope dude does good since he with. Boys now but mainly going off nikkas on a messageboard like they scouts or anything nah son don't do it please don't do it.