3s1qmD1.gif

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

we'll get a better fight soon

Read Patmon been out there looking nice on the field. He probably made a play & let Dez know and Dez wasn't gonna have anyone show him up

Read that they been talking trash to each other since they got there....
Not a really good angle, but here's what happened. This is a good sign though. Anyone who has played sports in either high school or college will know this is completely normal. But yanno, since it is the Swagboys, the media will run away with this.

I can see the overreaction already: "You don't see Jordy Nelson picking fights with Casey Hayward.." :mjpls:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
BRUH TWITTER IS TOO fukkING MUCH RIGHT NOW :russ::russ::russ::russ:

CACS GOING HAM ON THIS MAN :cowboystephh:

"see what happens when you give the nikka money" :mjpls:

Not a really good angle, but here's what happened. This is a good sign though. Anyone who has played sports in either high school or college will know this is completely normal. But yanno, since it is the Swagboys, the media will run away with this.

I can see the overreaction already: "You don't see Jordy Nelson picking fights with Casey Hayward.." :mjpls:

betchu they won't show this after tho :bronplss:

CLc_jpaUYAApHrl.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I listen to Talkin Cowboys and Cowboys Break...

They said Dez is that heart. He gets to talking, even if he talking about a fellow receiver, making a play on whomever DB he going at that day, and it FIRES up the WRs to do better cuz he encouraging and praising them (or himself) and the DBs have to step their collective game up to match the intensity.

Great for EVERYONE involved (long as there are no hard feelings or CLOSED fist punches) we all good pimp. Don't them other dudes got their OWN teams to focus on? I feel like we the pretty girl at the prom. Everybody bring their own dates, but somehow can't keep their eyes off of us lol

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
BRUH TWITTER IS TOO fukkING MUCH RIGHT NOW :russ::russ::russ::russ:

CACS GOING HAM ON THIS MAN :cowboystephh:

"see what happens when you give the nikka money" :mjpls:

betchu they won't show this after tho :bronplss:

CLc_jpaUYAApHrl.jpg

Of course it would be smeagle fans to point it out. Worry about ha own damn "racist" team and coach lol

Cats STAY on our nuts brehs