Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm sure your grandparents have fond memories of watching those SB wins decades ago, but in reality you guys haven't been relevant for 20 years.
And the Eagles haven't been relevant... ever. :mjlol:

You're like an amputated veteran in a wheelchair trying to talk shyt to a guy who uses a walking cane.

I was in elementary school when we were winning 3 SBs in 4 years. GOAT childhood memories.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
And the Eagles haven't been relevant... ever. :mjlol:

You're like an amputated veteran in a wheelchair trying to talk shyt to a guy who uses a walking cane.

I was in elementary school when we were winning 3 SBs in 4 years. GOAT childhood memories.
Dallas has won 2 playoff games in the last 20 years. The Eagles have won that many playoff games in a season multiple times over that time span.

Plus you guys are all fat

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dallas has won 2 playoff games in the last 20 years. The Eagles have won that many playoff games in a season multiple times over that time span.

Plus you guys are all fat
Damn. Must really suck when losing in the NFC championship game is the highlight of your franchise's history.

Philly's greatest moments are losing to other teams in their greatest moments :russ:

Enjoy posting/lurking in our season thread. Closest you'll ever get to a SB.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Damn. Must really suck when losing in the NFC championship game is the highlight of your franchise's history.

Philly's greatest moments are losing to other teams in their greatest moments :russ:

Enjoy posting/lurking in our season thread. Closest you'll ever get to a SB.
The Eagles have won championships.