Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't really get into training camp stuff. Don't really care but I will listen to the podcast and or watch the practice a little if I'm bored but until about the 3rd preseason game it doesn't mean much to me. I read up on how doing what but being majorly invested like actually wanting to goto training camp nah. I salute y'all for caring as much I've just never been into it in any league.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
damn the page doubled the eagles funds in half the time. #AmericasTeam @Chip Kelly :jerruh:

:spit: at eagles fans thinking we care about spray tan.

I can't see what was posted,says something bout a plug in not being supported.

I assume this is some sort of ad for a buffet that you're sharing with your fellow fans of the most obese fanbase in the world?

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can barely hold in my anticipation for this season there's so much to be hype for:banderas:. I mostly lurk so this my first season thread but the Boys bout to wreak havoc on the league and celebrating is always better with ya comrades. This season bout to be LIT!!!!:ohlawd:

Edit: Get negged for not lurking brehs:mjcry:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I can't see what was posted,says something bout a plug in not being supported.

I assume this is some sort of ad for a buffet that you're sharing with your fellow fans of the most obese fanbase in the world?
obesity....i wouldn't go there as an eagles fan....
102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif~c200

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'd rather throw up in the Superbowl than choke in the wild card or divisional round for 14 years straight:troll:
The irony of this statement coming from a fan of a franchise that has 0 SBs in the thread of a team with 5...

When was the last time Philly got passed the wild card or divisional round, by the way? Seems like you guys been choking more recently than us.

Even when you try talk shyt, you just end up ethering yourself.

"I'd rather choke in the SB and be ringless than win 5 SBs and have more recent playoff Ws"

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The irony of this statement coming from a fan of a franchise that has 0 SBs in the thread of a team with 5...

When was the last time Philly got passed the wild card or divisional round, by the way? Seems like you guys been choking more recently than us.

Even when you try talk shyt, you just end up ethering yourself.

"I'd rather choke in the SB and be ringless than win 5 SBs and have more recent playoff Ws"
I'm sure your grandparents have fond memories of watching those SB wins decades ago, but in reality you guys haven't been relevant for 20 years.