Off-duty black police in NY say they experience same racism from other NYPD that cost Garner's life

afrodeez

Rookie
Daps
What's funny and kind of tragic here is that their white coworkers don't even know them by face. Every black NYPD officer looks the same as far as they're concerned. A soulless blue suit with a black face. If those white coworkers truly gave a fukk about their black officers, these off duty black officers wouldn't be getting treated this way. Slowly, but surely I'm sure these black officers start to realize they're nothing but a n!**** in a blue suit and badge when they're on duty to these white men. Damn I feel kinda bad for them brehs:wow:
Sad but so true wtf!!!

afrodeez

Rookie
Daps
This supremacy system is collapsing the signs are pointing to it but the evil beings aren't going out without a fight to keep it the same systematically. Blacks are at fault for to degree for our passive behavior but that is slowly dissipating as you can see by the media.

What we need right now is a strong figure to speed the process.
True dat but most off all we need to focus on black economics to take our liberation.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This supremacy system is collapsing the signs are pointing to it but the evil beings aren't going out without a fight to keep it the same systematically. Blacks are at fault for to degree for our passive behavior but that is slowly dissipating as you can see by the media.

What we need right now is a strong figure to speed the process.
The system isn't collapsing at all. It's not even close.

We need a lot more than some protesting to topple white supremacy.

It's gonna take a massive fukking movement for us to overcome...essentially the entire legacy of the country.

I'd say that right now...we may have raised consciousness more than we ever have...but even than, it's mostly been focused on policing. JUST policing.

It's daunting when you really think of it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukk them. They could drop anonymous dymes about shyt that goes down in their precincts but they keep quiet until retirement. I have no sympathy for these dudes. Speak out and try and change it and he;p everyone out. Again this can be done anonymously.

I agree but at the same time, they have families breh and the likelihood of them actually getting shyt changed is slim to none. fukk around and piss off the higher payroll cacs and they will make ya job a living hell and make sure you don't make it to retirement. They did it to my old landlord.