Off-duty black police in NY say they experience same racism from other NYPD that cost Garner's life

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
All I wanna know is: are these police officers being supported by these "Hug Da Police"-type civillian groups on Facebook as well?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk them. They could drop anonymous dymes about shyt that goes down in their precincts but they keep quiet until retirement. I have no sympathy for these dudes. Speak out and try and change it and he;p everyone out. Again this can be done anonymously.
a lot of black cops dip out after seeing the issues , turnover rate is ridiculous in the vast majority of city departments, the ones who stay normally are the ones who frequently can't find any other employment that pays enough of a living wage (which still is barely enough to live in decent conditions) there is a serious moral problems in all of these city departments which is why I think we are seeing a noticeable uptick in these type of incidents

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This supremacy system is collapsing the signs are pointing to it but the evil beings aren't going out without a fight to keep it the same systematically. Blacks are at fault for to degree for our passive behavior but that is slowly dissipating as you can see by the media.

What we need right now is a strong figure to speed the process.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
@Brown_Pride explain how being an officer in this system was supposed to help us with oppression and racism again :umad:

As a former resident of Harlem, I have to say I felt a lot more comfortable seeing a black cop walking down my block than seeing a gang of white cops. We had two black cops that regularly patrolled my block and those brothas were cool as hell.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
but you made the assertion being a cop would help, explain how.

and like i said in another thread, bullys dont stop until their victims fight back. that's how i think murdering random cops will help.
:salute:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nearly 90 percent of blacks stopped by the NYPD, for example, are found not to be engaged in any crime.

Cot damn this stuck out like a sore thumb....
Over 90%. 93%

And damn near 99% were found without guns

Also white folks who got stopped had a higher hit rate for contraband, but were stopped way less

People are waking up :scumbag: