Off-duty black police in NY say they experience same racism from other NYPD that cost Garner's life

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Over 90%. 93%

And damn near 99% were found without guns

Also white folks who got stopped had a higher hit rate for contraband, but were stopped way less

People are waking up :scumbag:
Whites use guns to hunt and protect their family's from intruders:troll:

Blacks use guns to rob and murder:troll:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B5cKCnYCEAAEs3C.jpg

B5Y-hvLIUAABeeH.png

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
oh, ok. Well now these top cops are dead things should get better.
I remember now why i don't come into TLR.

and before I go, for the record. The cops that murdered Tamir, Garner, and Brown should all be convicted for murder as should any cop that abuses his power.
There are clearly some shyt that's broken.

Murdering cops will NOT fix that.
Considering TLR is basically a barbershop/beauty salon the bold is heavily on that:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Blacks that dont have a criminal record have to obtain guns ASAP. Legally of course.

They put a lot of black folk in jail for minor offenses, and because of the laws that strictly prevent people with a criminal record to get guns, the result is that we have a lot less of our folk who are well-armed. A lot less of us who are defenseless, at the mercy of anyone.

Kaks know this,because of this fact, they make sure to put any black person in jail for the tiniest(imagined) infraction of the law, and with the help of good old racial profiling obviously.

Kaks make sure to not give black folk a second chance when it comes to very minor infractions, like weed possession, graffittis, drinking alcohol in public, etc

The consitution allows it. Get your guns and arm yourselves, brehs.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Blacks that dont have a criminal record have to obtain guns ASAP. Legally of course.

They put a lot of black folk in jail for minor offenses, and because of the laws that strictly prevent people with a criminal record to get guns, the result is that we have a lot less of our folk who are well-armed. A lot less of us who are defenseless, at the mercy of anyone.

Kaks know this,because of this fact, they make sure to put any black person in jail for the tiniest(imagined) infraction of the law, and with the help of good old racial profiling obviously.

Kaks make sure to not give black folk a second chance when it comes to very minor infractions, like weed possession, drinking alcohol in public, etc

The consitution allows it. Get your guns and arm yourselves, brehs.

They have a term for it but you have some of who believe, you come down hard on graffiti and subway fare dodgers so folks don't graduate to other crimes. Thats how they justify it.

EDIT: Broken Windows Policy

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What's funny and kind of tragic here is that their white coworkers don't even know them by face. Every black NYPD officer looks the same as far as they're concerned. A soulless blue suit with a black face. If those white coworkers truly gave a fukk about their black officers, these off duty black officers wouldn't be getting treated this way. Slowly, but surely I'm sure these black officers start to realize they're nothing but a n!**** in a blue suit and badge when they're on duty to these white men. Damn I feel kinda bad for them brehs:wow:

I wish I could find the video of the protestor in NYC who pretty much told this black cop that to his face. You could literally see the ether set in and his soul burn slow :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk them. They could drop anonymous dymes about shyt that goes down in their precincts but they keep quiet until retirement. I have no sympathy for these dudes. Speak out and try and change it and he;p everyone out. Again this can be done anonymously.

Let's say they drop dimes, what's supposed to happen? The white sergeants/lieutenants are gonna chastise the white officers for doing the same shyt they used to do?