Off-duty black police in NY say they experience same racism from other NYPD that cost Garner's life

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Blacks that dont have a criminal record have to obtain guns ASAP. Legally of course.

They put a lot of black folk in jail for minor offenses, and because of the laws that strictly prevent people with a criminal record to get guns, the result is that we have a lot less of our folk who are well-armed. A lot less of us who are defenseless, at the mercy of anyone.

Kaks know this,because of this fact, they make sure to put any black person in jail for the tiniest(imagined) infraction of the law, and with the help of good old racial profiling obviously.

Kaks make sure to not give black folk a second chance when it comes to very minor infractions, like weed possession, drinking alcohol in public, etc

The consitution allows it. Get your guns and arm yourselves, brehs.

I been slippin man but I seriously need to get a strap.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
What's funny and kind of tragic here is that their white coworkers don't even know them by face. Every black NYPD officer looks the same as far as they're concerned. A soulless blue suit with a black face. If those white coworkers truly gave a fukk about their black officers, these off duty black officers wouldn't be getting treated this way. Slowly, but surely I'm sure these black officers start to realize they're nothing but a n!**** in a blue suit and badge when they're on duty to these white men. Damn I feel kinda bad for them brehs:wow:

This was posted already but your post reminded me of this. The look on this cops face:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im telling u.... people are waking up :sas2:

Marching is sleep protesting......

I'm mostly hearing talk though, but not any real action (and I don't mean action against police since it would be stupid to post your plans online).

I keep seeing nikkas type up paragraphs about what black people should be doing, but when I ask them if they're doing it themselves nikkas get real quiet.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You dont drop dimes to people in the precinct that would be stupid,. You drop dimes to media and politicians. You know how much reporters love to break a story? Trust once some coverups and scandals hit the media and politicians feel pressure they will fire some asses and change things.

Sitting around quiet and accepting poor treatment is for hoes.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B5cKCnYCEAAEs3C.jpg

B5Y-hvLIUAABeeH.png

so true

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
but you made the assertion being a cop would help, explain how.

and like i said in another thread, bullys dont stop until their victims fight back. that's how i think murdering random cops will help.
having 1-2 cops in an organization of 50K isn't going to make shockwaves.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You dont drop dimes to people in the precinct that would be stupid,. You drop dimes to media and politicians. You know how much reporters love to break a story? Trust once some coverups and scandals hit the media and politicians feel pressure they will fire some asses and change things.

Sitting around quiet and accepting poor treatment is for hoes.

You actually think the white media really gives a fukk about black cops getting profiled by their own departments :dahell: