Ocean's 8 (Bullock, Rihanna, Awkwafina) thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wonder how some you felt about criticism of casting black people to play traditionally white characters.
nobody is mad it's cause it's women

we're mad cause it's more than likely gonna be some unattractive unfunny women trying to be attractive and funny

i mean lets not act like there aren't some REAL great actresses... original was filled with great actors

how much you wanna bet we get the shyttiest 10 women in hollywood

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nobody is mad it's cause it's women

we're mad cause it's more than likely gonna be some unattractive unfunny women trying to be attractive and funny

i mean lets not act like there aren't some REAL great actresses... original was filled with great actors

how much you wanna bet we get the shyttiest 10 women in hollywood

No... remaking a movie with female replacements changes the whole tone of the original. It takes away from what the original story.

Imagine if they remade Thelma & Louis with too guys. It would change the entire tone/message of the movie. They know they can't reboot it again because Clooney & Pitt are too iconic and pretty much nailed it so they go for the next best thing which is having an all female cast. It's so typical.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wtf:Oh WTF? Hell No, are they serious with this Bullshyt? Hey don't get me wrong, I got nothing against Women but Goddamn..a fukking Reboot on the Ocean's Trilogy? 3rd might have been a little disappointing but it was still Ok.. and entire Re-Boot just isn't really needed. I liked the Original Trilogy so much that I was Happy to know that there wasn't going to be another Movie, this really should get the Red Light. Sounds Bad, sounds like they may be trying to do too much and Clooney & Soderberg should just Work on something else.