Ocean's 8 (Bullock, Rihanna, Awkwafina) thread

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Issues with the movie aside, I wonder who rounds out the cast. If they go with big names again and who's hot in Hollywood right now

Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie, Amy Adams, Kerry Washington...

You just highlighted another issue with this. You know damn well it's impossible to get an A-list cast ensemble of Hollywood actresses to get along during a movie. Charlie's Angels comes to mind with Demi Moore beefing with the other females. With Jennifer Lawrence saying she's gonna negotiate harder for wages, you know all of those females gonna be playing hardball for their bread, which they should do. I ain't mad at em.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like that the ladies are getting a shot at it. But it seems like they are making it just to have an all female cast and say that they did it. But hey, if it's good I'll watch it. I love the Ocean's movies.

That's all it is breh. It's a lazy attempt at being progressive with a decent return on their investment.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like this trend that is developing if for no other reason than to see angry guys on the internet throw temper tantrums.

You'll still be a fakket afterwards too wearing a This is What a Feminist Looks Like tee shirt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:That shyt ain't gon fly. fukk with all these all-female reboots. Ghostbusters ain't never gon touch the originals. And a Road House with Ronda Rousey will be laughable.
Im probably the most liberal person on this website but I agree 100 percent who thinks these are a good idea the Ghostbusters one really trips me out though.