Ocean's 8 (Bullock, Rihanna, Awkwafina) thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Is Hollywood really that watered down to approve this flop bullshyt?

fukk em, let them waste money and wonder why they are at a loss or barely break even when it's all said and done

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
need to see the cast.. hoping they go the a-list route and not the bullock comedy cast

even though she's killed it in the ones i've seen :ehh:

edit: i don't know why i thought i saw more bullock comedies. it was just the heat.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And you forgot the lone security guard who lets his guard down cause Megan Fox's character starts flirting with him ( allowing the others to steal hundreds of millions from the vault) whilst he struggles (due to her overwhelming and irresistable feminine charm) to gently explain to her that she's actually in an access controlled area and that the black jack tables are not in basement level 5.
Yea and after the movie his fat ass will actually get the girl. - to be played by Kevin James

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Where's the all-female "Magic Mike" at?! Starring Amber Rose, Kylie Jenner, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and (inevitably) the twerk queen herself, Miley Cyrus.

Might just pay to see that.
See that would be sexest and objectifying :dame:

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Just seems so lazy, like the Ghostbusters reboot.

Just make a new franchise, come up with your own ideas. I'd feel the same if people were like "Let's make an all black *insert older film*" Why? Just do a story that you came up with. "But we want fans to latch on to a black character" Well, CREATE ONE and run with it.

I fully expect an all female Fast and Furious, an all gay male SCREAM and all trans Do the Right the Thing in the coming years. :snoop: