Ocean's 8 (Bullock, Rihanna, Awkwafina) thread

Daps
Damn me for pointing this out but all of the main cast stars look like they just came from Botox School. I have not seen Sandra Bullock in a while but did she do something else with her nose?
And yes the asian hacker chick is the answer to the can't speak engrish Chinese acrobat dude from the old Oceans flicks.
I hope she proves me wrong but this looks like
:picard::picard:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn me for pointing this out but all of the main cast stars look like they just came from Botox School. I have not seen Sandra Bullock in a while but did she do something else with her nose?
And yes the asian hacker chick is the answer to the can't speak engrish Chinese acrobat dude from the old Oceans flicks.
I hope she proves me wrong but this looks like
:picard::picard:
Lol she has an American accent.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Why does Rihanna have to be the one that’s not dolled up?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Oh yeah, I'm just spit balling possibilities. Didn't know they wanted to make it into a 'universe' (that may be the wrong word) type thing but the idea makes since considering the success Marvel has had. So the original cast returning or being apart of some future plans can develop all sorts of spinoffs or connecting films. Just not sure how far they are willing to go with it.
An oceans 11 universe? Gtfoh. :dead: not every series needs to be a fukkin universe. I'm hating movies nowadays lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Eh...maybe..actually no, the end of the OG Friday 13th will always be better than anything in the remake. That movie was so generic.

The end yeah but overall I fukk with that movie more. But I’m also not the biggest fan of that franchise. I think it’s a semi wack horror franchise that has a great villain and a terrible batting average.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Who is your girl? The no name g**k?

I dont think its odds are that bad given ocean's 11 isnt nearly as popular or sacred amongst it fans as ghosbusters is..Sandra also has the midas touch
To add on, I doubt the cost to produce this film is the same.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To add on, I doubt the cost to produce this film is the same.

Yup. Plus this was Soderbergh’s idea. He and Clooney wanted to continue it without it being about Danny. So since George had just worked with Sandra he took the idea to her. And Soderbergh and Gary Ross are friends so he picked him to direct after he pitched the idea to him

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Why does Rihanna have to be the one that’s not dolled up?

A dude on the previous page assumed she'd be the sex worker of the group because she's the only black one (she's a hacker) and you're wondering why she isn't sexed up when some of them are.

giphy.webp

This isn't a direct response to your post, it's just funny to see both sides of a stereotypical line of thinking in quick succession.

nikkas can't win for losin'.