Obscure fighting game characters that you like

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never even liked Tekken but this was my dude. His style was impetuous.

Bryan_Fury_TTT2.jpg

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
back in the OG xbox days,

I used to do nikkas dirty with Brad Wong.
That drunken boxing style used to get nikkas heated, going from
laying on the floor to jumping up whoopin ass, then falling back out lol

250px-DOAD_Brad_Profile.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Kim fukkin Kaphwan...

nikkas CANNOT see me with dude in Capcom vs SNK 2.

But lemme see i effs with Vega in street fighter...still don't see many of those.

I know one dude I played wit in SSF4 who was fukking unreal with Vega. I mean, I was pretty fukking good and I only beat him like 3 rounds. Ever. :snoop:

If I ever see someone playing as Vega and they're actually good with him, cuz hes hard as fukk to really master :obama:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I know one dude I played wit in SSF4 who was fukking unreal with Vega. I mean, I was pretty fukking good and I only beat him like 3 rounds. Ever. :snoop:

If I ever see someone playing as Vega and they're actually good with him, cuz hes hard as fukk to really master :obama:

I aint evo dope with him, but I can hold my own. Trick with him is stick and move Vega dont have many combos and the ones he does are pretty high risk if you dont know what you doin.

But when u on a roll you on a roll with him...I remember the Zangief craze in vanilla SF4 I used to give nikkas FITS with Claw...then taunt like hell mask off claw off and finish with bloody high claw just to be an ass :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghostface Killah in Def Jam Fight For New York. Dude had the craziest finishing move.

And of course my old favourites of Yoshi and Donkey in the Smash Bros series