Obscure fighting game characters that you like

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
RedEarthKenji.png

[DragonFly]KENJIIIIIIIII![/Jones]

From Red Earth and Capcom Fighting Evolution. He needs to be included in more crossover games.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Zafina in Tekken
Ivy in Soul Calibur

I wouldn't really classify Ivy as obscure ... I think not a lot of people use her because she has a steep learning curve, but it's not like she's Talim or something :scheme:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I use eddy on Tekken and dont button mash,like actually know what im doing. Cody on SF alpha 3, Bayman on DOA series, Zasalamel on Soul Calibur

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't really classify Ivy as obscure ... I think not a lot of people use her because she has a steep learning curve, but it's not like she's Talim or something :scheme:

She's SC's definitive obscure character after Voldo, as her weapon and playstyle is obviously and totally unrealistic compared to the rest of the cast. Now Shut the fukk up.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
She's SC's definitive obscure character after Voldo, as her weapon and playstyle is obviously and totally unrealistic compared to the rest of the cast. Now Shut the fukk up.

All that hostility isn't healthy breh :hmm:

I interpreted obscure as someone who looks like a gimmick character or scrub that people wouldn't really use because they look weak :manny: