Obscure fighting game characters that you like

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
762023-eternal_champions.jpg

Whole game was pretty Obscure lol

I was one of 10 people who owned a Sega CD. The sequel was one of the most piff fighting games ever.

My favorite character was

larcen-et.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nyggas dont know the definition of obscure:snoop:

Tamtamss.gif

char-super4.gif

fighistray-7.gif
Of all the Street Fighter knockoffs I loved Fighters History my nygga was Ray he had a DDT that would make Jake the Snake proud.....(ray voice)YEAH!!!!!:laugh:

Little Trivia for you fighting heads the boss of fighters history had his own nes game...what is the name of that game?:troll:

FIGHTER'S HISTORY MY nikka??? :salute:

My Mastorious will have you reflecting on life decisions breh :win:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Tamtamss.gif

char-super4.gif

WH-Fuu-Dra.JPG

kuraido_hibiki3.gif
Hibiki from Last Blade/CVS2

fighistray-7.gif
Of all the Street Fighter knockoffs I loved Fighters History my nygga was Ray he had a DDT that would make Jake the Snake proud.....(ray voice)YEAH!!!!!:laugh:

Little Trivia for you fighting heads the boss of fighters history had his own nes game...what is the name of that game?:troll:
This nikka busted out world heroes and fighters history :wow:....breh I grew up on them shyts on SNES. The boss of Fighters History was Karnov and he had a game on Arcade and NES. I think on either the Arcade version of Fighters History or the SNES import sequel(with super moves and shyt:ohlawd:) the boss is Chelnov, who also has his own game Atomic Runner on Arcade and Genesis

Now as far as my fav obscure fighters...

kouji-ehrgeiz.jpg

Koji Masuda from Ehrgeiz. Criminally underrated game, and dude had vicious MMA skills:whew:

hqdefault.jpg

Reggie from Dragoon Might...another underrated obscure arcade fighter, but from Konami...was well ahead of it's time
hqdefault.jpg

Barts tha gawd:wow: from Kaiser Knuckle...another arcade fighter that was well ahead of it's time. As a matter of fact, I think it's the street fighter knock off that street fighter(and many other fighters) itself ended up borrowing shyt from. The game is slick as hell, from the gameplay to the soundtrack:whew:
dtHaijiU.jpg

Haiji Mibu from Daraku Tenshi:Fallen Angels....a fighter that came from Psikyo in the late 90's. As a matter of fact, a bunch of Psikyo employees ended up going to SNK after the company went under, and were responsible for most of KOF 99's development. K's design was based off of a character in the game named "Cool", and Maxima was created from "Harry Ness". Haiji himself actually reminds me a lot of Yashiro Nanakase from KOF....
joe-layer.jpg

Joe Fendi....a boxer and secret character from Fighting Layer, an arcade fighter from Arika(Street fighter EX series). The game also has Blair Dame and Allen Snider as characters.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I only played part 1 on Genesis. I never owned Sega CD and didn't even know they came out with a Part 2.

Game had like 23 or 24 characters and the game had full gore. The gameplay was like a perfect hybrid between MK and Street Fighter. But yea in general Sega severely fukked up with this franchsise

Also let me add

images

char_43421.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tamtamss.gif

char-super4.gif

WH-Fuu-Dra.JPG

kuraido_hibiki3.gif
Hibiki from Last Blade/CVS2

fighistray-7.gif

Karnov :youngsabo:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles