The Wall
Nyggas dont know the definition of obscure:snoop:

Tamtamss.gif

char-super4.gif

WH-Fuu-Dra.JPG

kuraido_hibiki3.gif
Hibiki from Last Blade/CVS2

fighistray-7.gif
Of all the Street Fighter knockoffs I loved Fighters History my nygga was Ray he had a DDT that would make Jake the Snake proud.....(ray voice)YEAH!!!!!:laugh:

Little Trivia for you fighting heads the boss of fighters history had his own nes game...what is the name of that game?:troll:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
King on Tekken...i used to know all his chianed throwing moves...once I got one grab on you it was over...

I used to play cats and once i grabbed them they would just drop the stick like :wow:

It was especially funny on the first one that had Eddie and Hroang on it...they would just spam dance with Eddie and Spam kick with Hroang...but using King he had a little bit of a larger window for his counters, and so i would just stand next to them and repeatedly hold the counter buttons and i would catch them nikkas with the first kick or lame punch...

Had a homeboy who used to counter his ass of using that Xiangqu chick in Tekken...i always found it very difficult to play with her

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Nyggas dont know the definition of obscure:snoop:

Tamtamss.gif

char-super4.gif

WH-Fuu-Dra.JPG

kuraido_hibiki3.gif
Hibiki from Last Blade/CVS2

fighistray-7.gif
Of all the Street Fighter knockoffs I loved Fighters History my nygga was Ray he had a DDT that would make Jake the Snake proud.....(ray voice)YEAH!!!!!:laugh:

Little Trivia for you fighting heads the boss of fighters history had his own nes game...what is the name of that game?:troll:
37740251.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I was using Noob Saibot in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Trilogy before he became a popular character to use in MK9. nikkas hated when I picked him... I knew all of his combos, fatalities and brutalities in those games.