Obama Ran and Won on CHANGE - So what has changed in the 10 years since he was elected?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No conspiracy at all champ

Before its name was changed to planned parenthood, it was called the American Birth Control League

Back then it shared its newsletter with the American Eugenics Organization/Society

Again, do you know what eugenics is? Do you know how it ties to darwinism/evolution?

Do you know why there are clusters of planned parenthood buildings in low income areas?

Serious question. If you're going to deflect then just concede that you made an ignorant comment, because everything I'm speaking on is common knowledge and public record meaning you should know it

But if you DID know it, you wouldnt have fixed your fingers to type what you did

Blah blah blah. More Tariq Nasheed/Alex Jones ignorant fanboy babble.

Here’s what MLK has to say about the founder of Planned Parenthood and its evil aims to wipe out black people.

“In 1966, Martin Luther King Jr. made clear that he agreed that Sanger’s life’s work was anything but inhumane. In 1966, when King received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Award in Human Rights, he praised her contributions to the black community. “There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts,” he said. “…Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision.”

Besides that, there is literally paragraphs and paragraphs that list Obama’s accomplishments. The fact that planned parenthood and black teen pregnancy rates being lower is the only thing you take issue with out of that huge list speaks volumes and is quite laughable.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nothing has changed.
Op's mama still aint shyt.
svs7ci.png

wat6rr.jpg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Blah blah blah. More Tariq Nasheed/Alex Jones ignorant fanboy babble.

Here’s what MLK has to say about the founder of Planned Parenthood and its evil aims to wipe out black people.

“In 1966, Martin Luther King Jr. made clear that he agreed that Sanger’s life’s work was anything but inhumane. In 1966, when King received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Award in Human Rights, he praised her contributions to the black community. “There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts,” he said. “…Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision.”

Besides that, there is literally paragraphs and paragraphs that list Obama’s accomplishments. The fact that planned parenthood and black teen pregnancy rates being lower is the only thing you take issue with out of that huge list speaks volumes and is quite laughable.

Oh ok, so I ask you if you know the factual history of planned parenthood, and you post an opinion statement from MLK huh

I asked you if you know the history of planned parenthood and the eugenics movement as a concerted unified from, and you post an opinion statement from MLK huh

That's cool. Thanks for conceding that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Now allow me to educate you

First, let's start by posting another quote from that NY Times article that you selectively pulled from

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote. It was, as the
http://time.com

Here she openly talks about her eugenics goals with respect to the american population.

THIS is where that clearly racist quote comes from
Sanger’s eugenics creed is clearly stated in her speech “My Way to Peace” (1932). The centerpiece of the program is vigorous state use of compulsory sterilization and segregation. The first class of persons targeted for sterilization is made up of people with mental or physical disability. “The first step would be to control the intake and output on morons, mental defectives, epileptics.” A much larger class of undesirables would be forced to choose either sterilization or placement in state work camps. “The second step would be to take an inventory of the second group, such as illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, dope-fiends; classify them in special departments under government medical protection and segregate them on farms and open spaces.” Those segregated in these camps could return to mainstream society if they underwent sterilization and demonstrated good behavior. Sanger estimates that 15 million to 20 million Americans would be targeted in this regime of forced sterilization and concentration camps. In Sanger, the humanitarian dream of a world without poverty and illness has deteriorated into a coercive world where the poor, the disabled and the addicted simply disappear.

Sanger’s eugenics project carried its own racial preoccupation. In a letter of Dec. 10, 1939, to Clarence Gamble (cited here), she explains the nature of her organization’s outreach to the African-American community: “The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” In her autobiography she proudly recounts her address to the women of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, N.J., in 1926.
Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist. Why are we still celebrating her?

Here's some more racism from sanger
7. Sanger’s motivations about racial genocide are frequently exaggerated, misunderstood, or misconstrued(Sidenote: :mjpls:). There is no doubt that Sanger believed in the supremacy of the white race and the inferiority of other racial groups (for instance, she once wrote, “It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets.”). But Sanger appears to have been driven more by her views on eugenics to reduce “undesirables” than by a motivation to eliminate specific racial groups. In other words, Sanger was obsessed with preventing the birth of people with physical and mental illnesses or who were economically disadvantaged, regardless of their race. Despite believing in the general racial superiority of the white race, Sanger preferred intelligent, middle class African Americans to illiterate, low class whites.
9 Things You Should Know About Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger

Here's her ideology, from her own mouth

A COMPLETE HISTORICAL BREAKDOWN of eugenicist margaret sanger

A COMPLETE HISTORICAL BREAKDOWN of eugenics/darwinism/evolution/sterilization/planned parenthood with respect to the black community, produced by enlightened black people

I dare you to read my post and learn something:mjpls:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@dj-method-x I'm sure you'll ignore that post(which is all facts), or you'll just deflect

But that's cool, that post is more for the brehs in general so that they don't repeat your mistakes and make such disrespectful comments like you have in here

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The federal AG, yes. Not the state AG.

You're not thinking about this rationally

Where is the list of black policies obama didn't institute?

Not to mention he sent Eric Holder through Ferguson...
And you're still talking in circles

As I said before, he could have turned ANY of those cases into federal cases if he wanted

Why are you making me repeat myself??

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Smart dumbness w/ some agents :mjpls: thrown in too for good measure always reaches a peak in election season

Asking dumbass rhetorical questions fueled by agendas instead of clearly presenting facts and arguments aint it