Obama Ran and Won on CHANGE - So what has changed in the 10 years since he was elected?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK why you guys make these threads.. always goin be some cynical ass contrarian to be like.. HE DID IT AL FOR WHITE PEOPLE..

so essentially these people are saying.. because NOTHING SPECIFICALLY was done to affect BLACKS loley and not for white benefit.. he did nothing..

So does that mean don't vote?! .. Ever? :snoop:
Oh so the most disenfranchised group ever can't get anything specific, huh. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can make a law that forces punishment on a public official hired to keep peace who kills an unarmed civilian :mjpls:
Those laws already exist.

Cover Up Case of 3 Chicago Cops Will Go On, Judge Rules

Enforcement and prosecutors are where you should be complaining. And you fix this with the right elected officials AND with targeted and organized lobbying efforts.

Show me these policies exclusively for black people he didn’t do. You did not answer the question.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Planned parenthood provides free/cheap reproductive health services for women and men.

Miss me with that Tariq Nasheed/Alex Jones conspiracy theory shyt.
No conspiracy at all champ

Before its name was changed to planned parenthood, it was called the American Birth Control League

Back then it shared its newsletter with the American Eugenics Organization/Society

Again, do you know what eugenics is? Do you know how it ties to darwinism/evolution?

Do you know why there are clusters of planned parenthood buildings in low income areas?

Serious question. If you're going to deflect then just concede that you made an ignorant comment, because everything I'm speaking on is common knowledge and public record meaning you should know it

But if you DID know it, you wouldnt have fixed your fingers to type what you did

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Those laws already exist.

Cover Up Case of 3 Chicago Cops Will Go On, Judge Rules

Enforcement and prosecutors are where you should be complaining. And you fix this with the right elected officials AND with targeted and organized lobbying efforts.

Show me these policies exclusively for black people he didn’t do. You did not answer the question.
The president selects his attorney general :russell:

Keep making excuses though champ

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So black people are supposed to be a monolith huh:mjpls:

"Shut up and vote for the black person" huh:mjpls:(Unless you wanna vote anything but democrat)
yeah you're definitely an agent. :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
no way you are black. why every other race draws strength from being unified but on here we have people pushing this we are not monolith nonsense like its going to do anything but make us weaker? You're supposed to want to be monolith because there is strength in numbers. If things get to popping and black take 4 different sides because we aren't monolith, some of us will win but most of us will lose in the end. I want all of us to win.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No conspiracy at all champ

Before its name was changed to planned parenthood, it was called the American Birth Control League

Back then it shared its newsletter with the American Eugenics Organization/Society

Again, do you know what eugenics is? Do you know how it ties to darwinism/evolution?

Do you know why there are clusters of planned parenthood buildings in low income areas?

Serious question. If you're going to deflect then just concede that you made an ignorant comment, because everything I'm speaking on is common knowledge and public record meaning you should know it

But if you DID know it, you wouldnt have fixed your fingers to type what you did
I support women's rights to abortions and other reproductive rights.

You mad?