Obama Ran and Won on CHANGE - So what has changed in the 10 years since he was elected?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Baltimore Sun - We are currently unavailable in your region

this thread isn't about the middle east
Was there going to be a Benghazi massacre?
yet you want policy...

what are you complaining about?

Bruh, what are YOU doing?
More circular posting smh

Yall get so emotional over Obama that yall never actually hold him to any kind of a standard smh

If this thread was about anything else yall wouldnt hesitate to call him trash

Yet because of his skin color yall sacrifice your dignity and self respect for a dude that showed you over and over again that all he will do is pay you lip service

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More circular posting smh

Yall get so emotional over Obama that yall never actually hold him to any kind of a standard smh

If this thread was about anything else yall wouldnt hesitate to call him trash

Yet because of his skin color yall sacrifice your dignity and self respect for a dude that showed you over and over again that all he will do is pay you lip service
My standard is knowing (1) how policy is implemented and (2) the limits of policy.

You're never going to get a law that makes "being racist" illegal.

So you have to make smarter policy.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boooyy, im going in on some of this nonsense when i get home :mjlol:

Son reposted that shyt about teen pregnancy being a stripe for thr obama administration

Obama administration protecting and funding places like planned parenthood and funding safe sex programs instead defunding these places and funding abstinence programs like during the years of Bush and Trump seem to have a good affect.

:yeshrug:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx Show me in list form, a concise and direct list of things Obama should have done explicitly for black people that would have been passed by congress or upheld by the supreme court.

No dodging or evasions. Direct points.
You can make a law that forces punishment on a public official hired to keep peace who kills an unarmed civilian :mjpls:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Obama administration protecting and funding places like planned parenthood and funding safe sex programs instead defunding these places and funding abstinence programs like during the years of Bush and Trump seem to have a good affect.

:yeshrug:
No offense but you're very very ignorant to be in here bigging up planned parenthiod

You should really learn about the organizations that you speak on

Planned parenthood is an organization tied into the eugenics movement
Do you know what eugenics is?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense but you're very very ignorant to be in here bigging up planned parenthiod

You should really learn about the organizations that you speak on

Planned parenthood is an organization tied into the eugenics movement
Do you know what eugenics is?

Planned parenthood provides free/cheap reproductive health services for women and men.

Miss me with that Tariq Nasheed/Alex Jones conspiracy theory shyt.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
IDK why you guys make these threads.. always goin be some cynical ass contrarian to be like.. HE DID IT AL FOR WHITE PEOPLE..

so essentially these people are saying.. because NOTHING SPECIFICALLY was done to affect BLACKS soley and not for white benefit.. he did nothing..

So does that mean don't vote?! .. Ever? :snoop:

Last edited: