NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Always nice to have a Jewish perspective on "illegal immigration and illegal people".

Considering the complex history of Jews and the issue of immigration, your post is both senseless and ignorant. Jews were constantly denied immigration rights to all the nice progressive countries while they were "asylum seekers". Your shtick to not seem so pro-Israel is a joke.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Considering the complex history of Jews and the issue of immigration, your post is both senseless and ignorant. Jews were constantly denied immigration rights to all the nice progressive countries while they were "asylum seekers". Your shtick to not seem so pro-Israel is a joke.

Yeah, you're a hypocrite and I called you on it.

:ohhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Skip your nonsense morality bullshyt. All nations have immigration laws and borders. My family followed the legal process and came here. Need receipts on your "specifically asylum seekers". I've got plenty of receipts that show I'm in support of legal immigration.
This is a moral issue. :dwillhuh:

Daca recipients are legal residents.

Asylum Seekers are being arrested, turned away, and serperated from their family along the southern border.

:comeon:

But it's cool because they aren't white, right? :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There it is. That Jewish victim narrative in 2018.

@the cac mamba these are your allies :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly. This whole immigration thing has never really been about illegal immigration, it's about trying to prevent demographic change.

What Republicans (and their voters) are really worried about is America becoming a majority-minority country, so they're trying to enact policies that will limit the population of black/brown people in the country.

While I understand that playing into white folks' fears about this may be an effective way to get votes, I don't really want to see the Dems going in that direction because at that point they may as well be Republicans.

Yep, limit immigration and push programs that bring in predominantly white immigrants to keep demographic shifts from doing damage to their position of power and then dealing with demographic changes from within the country comes down to their voter disenfranchisement strategies. I really think both of those issues come down to the GOP trying to limit the ability of PoC to influence policy.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Framing it as purely racist and not ideological is dishonest.
If illegal immigrants all voted republican I believe things would be different(on both sides).

I also don’t buy into the notion that whites becoming a minority creates meaningful change or in some way topples white supremacy. Their hold/control has little to do with population in my honest opinion.
I think all it does is open the door to silly “I am a minority” arguments...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Framing it as purely racist and not ideological is dishonest.
If illegal immigrants all voted republican I believe things would be different(on both sides).

I also don’t buy into the notion that whites becoming a minority creates meaningful change or in some way topples white supremacy. Their hold/control has little to do with population in my honest opinion.
I think all it does is open the door to silly “I am a minority” arguments...

I don't think anyone is saying whites becoming a minority topples white supremacy. But a larger voting demographic will absolutely have a better opportunity to influence policy. Look at the polling, if the country were a majority black and hispanic, is there any doubt that Hillary Clinton would have beaten Trump?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Hispanics come here illegally whereas everyone else has to go through an extensive process to get here, they depress wages for shytty jobs that alot of blacks are forced to work, motherfukkas that aren't even supposed to be here be killing and raping people, they live fifteen of them muthafukkas to one house, most of the time they end up having MORE MONEY/WEALTH than blacks within ten years of touching down on US soil, are openly racist and violent towards blacks, force Americans to speak THEIR language, and within the next 30 years, America will a majority Hispanic country YET black people still defend them and think illegal immigrants aren't hurting them :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I can't wait until it's 2050 and them beaners are treating yall clown ass nikkas worse than dogs. I'mma sit back and laugh at all yall stupid ass nikkas. Yall stupid ass nikkas walk outside everyday and look greasy at every black person yall see, then write dissertations defending people that call you eggplant and beetle :mjlol:

shyts embarrassing to watch, in HL one of the most poplular threads is a bunch of ultra liberal negroes crying for illegal immigration

Last edited: