NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They don't listen.

I swear I've been ringing the alarm on this FOR YEARS and people continually tried to shyt on me for it.
if trump wins again in 2020 it will be because of this issue AGAIN.

3 weeks ago beto was closing in on cruz then his pac started bombarding us with commercials juxtaposing beto's abolish ice comments and a picture of kathryn steinle and the polls have widened.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Yeah. It’s just people who vote and people who don’t.

Some people will never vote but the danger is them convincing others not to.
Yeah. The same people who didn't vote for Bernie Sanders in the primary.

Some of yall really hate narratives you can't control.
These posts were made right behind one another 13 minutes apart.

I’m 100% convinced that those posts were made by the same person.

:gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all conservative dudes crack me up.

Y'all have spent the better part of 3 years saying we need a wall in order to bring down unemployment and increase wages for blacks.

No sweeping immigration reform has taken place. Black unemployment is at all time low levels and black wages are still stagnant and the black white wealth gap continues to increase.

There's a reason why even republicans aren't talking about immigration reform right now. :mjlol:
you know none of us are conservative, so why even pull that bullshyt.

Thats not going to work

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
beto wanting to abolish ice is going to be his downfall in texas.

dems are doing a lot of bending over on this issue when a lot of hispanics in this country dont even fukk with illegal immigration.
Thats what I'm saying!!!!

People who went through the immigration process, my parents for example, don't like being "skipped" in line or any of the plethora of semi-rights and protections illegals get de-facto.

Drivers licenses? Scholarships? Healthcare? COME ON!!! Illegals seriously got more rights in some states than a lot of green card holders!!!

Now, is that enough to push people away from voting democrat? Not necessarily.

But Democrats need to firmly defend the law and establish what they want as a more permanent solution.

Fine, a wall is stupid. We all agree on that. It looks bad politically and doesn't make sense fiscally...but you can't just flood the border and be nice about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These posts were made right behind one another 13 minutes apart.

I’m 100% convinced that those posts were made by the same person.

:gucci:
because I tried telling you my stance was the silent majority of democrats!

You all keep thinking that more people support illegals than those who really do.

You have to stop letting people in NYC or Los Angeles shape your opinion of the rest of what democrats are seeing in the country.

I've been telling yall illegals are putting pressure on not even black Americans, but poor Americans in major cities like Chicago and Miami and Houston.

Yall keep thinking this is a game.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Immigration is a complicated issue that most people don't know or pay attention to. So yeah, it's a massive uphill battle to get these issues discussed, let alone start the shift in mindset about why immigration has a net positive impact. But the solution is have the conversations, acknowledge the positives and negatives alike and get people considering things like "immigrants pay more in taxes than they take out in benefits." There's absolutely a failure in messaging if we only focus on the morality, most people are going to be concerned with their own well-being (as well as their loved ones) over that of a stranger. So the messaging needs to explore how immigration reform can be beneficial to the voter and his/her loved ones. Don't dump the issue, change the conversation.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Y'all conservative dudes crack me up.

Y'all have spent the better part of 3 years saying we need a wall in order to bring down unemployment and increase wages for blacks.

No sweeping immigration reform has taken place. Black unemployment is at all time low levels and black wages are still stagnant and the black white wealth gap continues to increase.

There's a reason why even republicans aren't talking about immigration reform right now. :mjlol:
:comeon:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The idea that illegal immigration doesn't hurt unemployment and doesn't retard wages are :mjlol:

I understand that there's a human side and we have to show compassion to people fleeing from countries where there's really no jobs or opportunity, but to ignore the ramifications of what happens when there's an open border is a reason why a lot of independents can't fukk with the Democrats stance on immigration. Democrats politicians won't admit that illegal immigration has consequences on jobs and wages. They think people are stupid. It's insulting.