NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all conservative dudes crack me up.

Y'all have spent the better part of 3 years saying we need a wall in order to bring down unemployment and increase wages for blacks.

No sweeping immigration reform has taken place. Black unemployment is at all time low levels and black wages are still stagnant and the black white wealth gap continues to increase.

There's a reason why even republicans aren't talking about immigration reform right now. :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lol what? Other way around breh. Republicans vote way more than Democrats including midterms

Under Obama, Democrats suffer largest loss in power since Eisenhowe...

Dems lost House in 2010
Dems lost Senate in 2014
Dems lost Presidency in 2016

:mjlol:

We gonna blame Putin again?

Historically Democrats are always fools gold. Remember the "Vote or Die" in 2004? How did that turn out? :mjlol:

The 2006 and 2008 big wins were rare occurances for the Democrats and the latter was because of history happening that night so momentum was on their side. People saw the increasing possibility of a Black President so they all started voting Democrats, plus with the recession two months before

Republicans voting alot more and staying more on "code" is why unpopular leaders like Bush JR and Trump can say the wildest shyt and do the dumbest shyt and still have high approval ratings AMONG REPUBLICANS. Name a Democratic leader that has that level of support. Obama's own party was fighting with him often. Today we had Mitch McConnel and other Republicans having Trump's back as usual talking about how they are gonna push and make sure the wall funding bill is supported and signed.

The civilians who vote these Republicans in fight even harder
Right but as I said, everything is trending towards Dems taking back the house with even higher turnout then what was seen in 2006. Republicans win with lower turnout which is why Trump won. Unless you're saying that Dem turnout during the midterms will be lower than primary and the GOP will be incredibly higher I just don't know what you're talking about here.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Listen up.

Lets get back on topic.

Fact is, MOST people ain't messing with illegals like that. Including democrats.

Do you even talk to your friends?

I'm not friends with many republicans IRL.

So I'm serious when I say this. MOST democrats aren't messing with illegals but its a taboo subject to discuss openly.

The plight of the "illegal alien" has become very intertwined with the social justice ethos. Many incorrectly place it on par with other larger, and more impactful issues.

It's frustrating, because there's plenty of folks that will holler and go on about family separations at the border, but are unaware of the problems facing impoverished communities. The amount of homes that are single parent because of a misdemeanor drug crime/ or probation violation is sickening.

How do you reposition the issue to where it's not be in the same ring as prison reform, and public assistance programs? I'm aware that Gay rights/womens rights also fall under "social justice", but they are more so a political rally point, rather than an issue that is relevant to the population on a large scale.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Y'all have spent the better part of 3 years saying we need a wall in order to bring down unemployment and increase wages for blacks.

No sweeping immigration reform has taken place. Black unemployment is at all time low levels and black wages are still stagnant and the black white wealth gap continues to increase.

There's a reason why even republicans aren't talking about immigration reform right now. :mjlol:

Who said anything about being conservative or wanting a wall to increase black employment? :dahell: Black employment goes up when black folks start their own and stop looking to be hired. I'm merely just giving facts about what is going on.

As for people being quiet now, its midterm moment...you think they gonna be sitting down discussing things now? Use your head man. No matter what party is in that is always what happens when midterms are coming up.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right but as I said, everything is trending towards Dems taking back the house with even higher turnout then what was seen in 2006. Republicans win with lower turnout which is why Trump won. Unless you're saying that Dem turnout during the midterms will be lower than primary and the GOP will be incredibly higher I just don't know what you're talking about here.

trending to who? to what? :dahell:

I say it all the time that alot of yall watch too much mainstream news. Read the signs physically in public. The Me-Too movement isn't even gonna make a dent and conservative women have already said they are gonna be more inspired to vote even more after the Kavanaugh situation and feeling in their eyes that the Democrats put him through shyt. That is how they think. The young progressive women who hate Trump are not even gonna vote. Its the same like back in 2016.

Who is it trending too? This is why there is always fools gold with Democrats, stop going by what the media says and repeating their talking points talking about "its trending to" and go in the field yourself and see what is going on

Hispanics vote even less than Black people(and never get criticized for it). Black people definitely have been jaded from the political process as a whole, so tell me how will democrats be helped? Black women are the blood of the Democratic party and if you notice even they have turned off a bit on the midterms.

I wish you guys would learn but you won't and even when i am proven right and this message is quoted next month, the new line will be that he can't beat Cuomo or Andrew Yang in the reelection.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
trending to who? to what? :dahell:

I say it all the time that alot of yall watch too much mainstream news. Read the signs physically in public. The Me-Too movement isn't even gonna make a dent and conservative women have already said they are gonna be more inspired to vote even more after the Kavanaugh situation and feeling in their eyes that the Democrats put him through shyt. That is how they think. The young progressive women who hate Trump are not even gonna vote. Its the same like back in 2016.

Who is it trending too? This is why there is always fools gold with Democrats, stop going by what the media says and repeating their talking points talking about "its trending to" and go in the field yourself and see what is going on

Hispanics vote even less than Black people(and never get criticized for it). Black people definitely have been jaded from the political process as a whole, so tell me how will democrats be helped? Black women are the blood of the Democratic party and if you notice even they have turned off a bit on the midterms.

I wish you guys would learn but you won't and even when i am proven right and this message is quoted next month, the new line will be that he can't beat Cuomo or Andrew Yang in the reelection.
Homie kill the buzzwords, nobodies talking about metoo or mainstream media. It's just math and data. Turnout is higher right now on the Dem side according to the primaries. More people vote in the general compared to that and the house seats that are up trend towards areas where higher turnout can flip seats. Nothings guaranteed, people still need to show up but there's nothing you've shown or said that states that all of the sudden turnout will be down. You obviously have a strong opinion on this so I implore you to take that and show your predicted outcome with hard data instead of fear mongering. It's off topic here even though this thread itself is quite trash.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Homie kill the buzzwords, nobodies talking about metoo or mainstream media. It's just math and data. Turnout is higher right now on the Dem side according to the primaries. More people vote in the general compared to that and the house seats that are up trend towards areas where higher turnout can flip seats. Nothings guaranteed, people still need to show up but there's nothing you've shown or said that states that all of the sudden turnout will be down. You obviously have a strong opinion on this so I implore you to take that and show your predicted outcome with hard data instead of fear mongering. It's off topic here even though this thread itself is quite trash.

You're just jealous cause i spill better tea than you

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

less than 1 year of positive labor statistics doesn't change 30 years of labor pressure against black citizens

Daps
You quoting someone who has chosen to ignore the thread in this subforum full of currently polling information and instead basing their argument on past trends and emotions. You'll never be able to get those first two replies back breh, but you can save yourself from any further wasted brain power

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You quoting someone who has chosen to ignore the thread in this subforum full of currently polling information and instead basing their argument on past trends and emotions. You'll never be able to get those first two replies back breh, but you can save yourself from any further wasted brain power
This site gets decent traffic so if people see these recent "Republican takeover is inevitable" post these posters are coming with they might not show up to vote. People need to know that the Dems can take back the house and local shyt if muthafukkas just keep showing up :pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hispanics come here illegally whereas everyone else has to go through an extensive process to get here, they depress wages for shytty jobs that alot of blacks are forced to work, motherfukkas that aren't even supposed to be here be killing and raping people, they live fifteen of them muthafukkas to one house, most of the time they end up having MORE MONEY/WEALTH than blacks within ten years of touching down on US soil, are openly racist and violent towards blacks, force Americans to speak THEIR language, and within the next 30 years, America will a majority Hispanic country YET black people still defend them and think illegal immigrants aren't hurting them :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I can't wait until it's 2050 and them beaners are treating yall clown ass nikkas worse than dogs. I'mma sit back and laugh at all yall stupid ass nikkas. Yall stupid ass nikkas walk outside everyday and look greasy at every black person yall see, then write dissertations defending people that call you eggplant and beetle :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The only thing the Democrats need to do to win the immigration argument is just keep the media focusing on those immigrant babies that were separated from their mothers and held in cages.

That should be their only focus in regards to immigration.

Breh Obama was kicking them out which made sense, especially if you focused on undocumented who committed crimes and left the rest alone to live their lives.

The problem is guys like session and Trump make money with Private prisons so the goal was to put people there. Just like Trump wants Stop and Frisk to be a national program so they can find excuses to put people in prison. Like just to put shyt in perspective the kids being separated was a side effect they wanted the put the parents in jail for years and then give their kids up for adoption as both a deterrent and a money-making scheme. On the low at its core, it was modern day slavery. Like you don't have to go to far left to get out the zone of proposing slavery.

Last edited: