NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
This is still worrying about getting conservatives to vote for liberals. It's like they keep telling you they won't vote for you and can't be relied on but the media still keeps this narrative.

I doubt enough actual independents actually care enough to stop them from voting. Otherwise they wouldn't be waiting until the last second to decide after seeing kids separated and put in cages.
I agree 100% with the first paragraph, but no such thing as independents.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah. The same people who didn't vote for Bernie Sanders in the primary.

Some of yall really hate narratives you can't control.
That would just be just the majority family :dead:

There wasn't some quite voter revolt against Bernie, Hillary was the favorite from the jump. The silent majority historically are characterized (or mischaracterized sometimes) as pro-war, against civil rights, and against any type of counterculture movement.

Hillary with all her faults as a politician who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory isn't really conservative on that front compared to Nixon, Trump, and Harding who have used the term in the past in quite a fascistic manner.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That would just be just the majority family :dead:

There wasn't some quite voter revolt against Bernie, Hillary was the favorite from the jump. The silent majority historically are characterized (or mischaracterized sometimes) as pro-war, against civil rights, and against any type of counterculture movement.

Hillary with all her faults as a politician who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory isn't really conservative on that front compared to Nixon, Trump, and Harding who have used the term in the past in quite a fascistic manner.
Listen up.

Lets get back on topic.

Fact is, MOST people ain't messing with illegals like that. Including democrats.

Do you even talk to your friends?

I'm not friends with many republicans IRL.

So I'm serious when I say this. MOST democrats aren't messing with illegals but its a taboo subject to discuss openly.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
This is still worrying about getting conservatives to vote for liberals. It's like they keep telling you they won't vote for you and can't be relied on but the media still keeps this narrative.

I doubt enough actual independents actually care enough about immigrants to stop them from voting. Otherwise they wouldn't be waiting until the last second to decide after seeing kids separated and put in cages.

:snoop:This line of thinking falls right into the hand of the GOP. To have the opposing party catering to you and your beliefs instead of fighting against them.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Listen up.

Lets get back on topic.

Fact is, MOST people ain't messing with illegals like that. Including democrats.

Do you even talk to your friends?

I'm not friends with many republicans IRL.

So I'm serious when I say this. MOST democrats aren't messing with illegals but its a taboo subject to discuss openly.
Dem politicians would care more about undocumented immigrants if they were a guaranteed vote but history shows latinos sometimes either don't show up or can split to the GOP enough to not help. It's a backburner issue now but with Trump putting kids in internment camps and shyt there's going to have to be action taken if the next regime is Democrat like it or not.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dems are going to get crushed midterms. House will remain republican easily . . .Taking all bets.

I agree and I’m confident enough to take a ban bet

Trump will be President for 2 full terms and hold majority his entire time

The economy is in a boom. Democrats barely are even raising enough for fundraising. I said before Republicans wait a long time to give up power. That goes for the presidency and midterms.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I agree and I’m confident enough to take a ban bet

Trump will be President for 2 full terms and hold majority his entire time

The economy is in a boom. Democrats barely are even raising enough for fundraising. I said before Republicans wait a long time to give up power. That goes for the presidency and midterms.
It's going to be pretty hard for the GOP to hold onto the house considering the seats that are up and Dem turnout being historically high in the primaries compared to the other side.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be pretty hard for the GOP to hold onto the house considering the seats that are up and Dem turnout being historically high in the primaries compared to the other side.

Lol what? Other way around breh. Republicans vote way more than Democrats including midterms

Under Obama, Democrats suffer largest loss in power since Eisenhowe...

Dems lost House in 2010
Dems lost Senate in 2014
Dems lost Presidency in 2016

:mjlol:

We gonna blame Putin again?

Historically Democrats are always fools gold. Remember the "Vote or Die" in 2004? How did that turn out? :mjlol:

The 2006 and 2008 big wins were rare occurances for the Democrats and the latter was because of history happening that night so momentum was on their side. People saw the increasing possibility of a Black President so they all started voting Democrats, plus with the recession two months before

Republicans voting alot more and staying more on "code" is why unpopular leaders like Bush JR and Trump can say the wildest shyt and do the dumbest shyt and still have high approval ratings AMONG REPUBLICANS. Name a Democratic leader that has that level of support. Obama's own party was fighting with him often. Today we had Mitch McConnel and other Republicans having Trump's back as usual talking about how they are gonna push and make sure the wall funding bill is supported and signed.

The civilians who vote these Republicans in fight even harder