NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow Napoleon, what a great explanation of why millions of people would want to leave their homelands, friends, and families, in order to come be treated as second-class citizens by the white supremacist nation that has spent the last half-century tampering with their democracies. "Because they know they can." You're brain dead. You're not even thinking. Do you want to go to a country where you'll get treated like shyt, be split apart from your family, and thrown in a cage? No. Nobody does. They only do so when they're forced, and they're forced by America's deplorable imperialist foreign policies.

"A refugee, generally speaking, is a displaced person who has been forced to cross national boundaries and who cannot return home safely. Such a person may be called an asylum seeker"
These people can't return to their home counties. America donates military weapons to the far-right governments it props up in those countries, or the authoritarian dictators that filled the power vacuum created by America tearing apart their countries from the inside (like the US did in Vietnam, the Philippines, the Middle East...), and those genocidal, US-backed regimes indiscriminately murder their people. They're refugees fleeing American-sanctioned apartheid states.

But because your Nazi republican fukkbuddies haven't declared them as refugees (the same people who actively spread xenophobic rhetoric against them) you don't see them that way.
Too bad. Everyone has a story. You think theirs are unique?

we're talking about 30 million people.

We're not talking about a few thousand people needing resettlement.

Enough is enough.

Illegals have abused a system that wasn't designed for them and never was meant to factor in the abuse they levied on the system.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll leave this fukking party if they ever drop this issue.
I'm not saying they should "drop it" but they should vastly reframe how they argue for illegals. Right now, they're treating them like full citizens and its frankly off-putting to the silent majority of democrats and legal immigrants.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because as a black citizen, why is she including illegals?

What can I gain from that?

Whats progressive about that?

Why is she including them as what? They're human beings.

What can you gain from what? Everything isn't a zero sum game.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Too bad. Everyone has a story. You think theirs are unique?

we're talking about 30 million people.

We're not talking about a few thousand people needing resettlement.

Enough is enough.

Illegals have abused a system that wasn't designed for them and never was meant to factor in the abuse they levied on the system.
Like I said, you're a despicable monster that's been brainwashed by dehumanizing nazi, republican propaganda in order to distance yourself from the ongoing massacre of South Americans.

You've twisted the narrative.

America spends decades making foreign countries uninhabitable, and yet in your opinion, people leaving those areas are actually the aggressors.
"Enough is enough"? :mjlol:
What America does to those countries is far worse than what those countries do to us.
Enough is enough with America's white supremacist imperialist, anti-democratic coups.

"GPBear, there's only a certain limit on how many refugees we can take. At some point, they have to sit there and take the abuse we pile upon them by our continued funding of right-wing paramilitary groups and despotic regimes in their home countries."

Keep tap dancing for your white supremacist masters you fukking inferior, morally bankrupt piece of shyt.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling you. The democrats need a better position than "fukk borders" and "illegals are welcome"

I'm solidly democrat and will continue to vote that way, but thats an issue that bothers the hell out of me as a black citizen who has seen illegals push minorities out of unskilled labor.

It bothers me too. I don’t work unskilled labor anymore but tons of Black people do. Tons of AMERICANS do. Regardless of race. They shouldn’t have to compete with third world illegal immigrants willing to work for less pay, no benefits and in poor conditions. It’s a race to the bottom...and it does nothing but enrich greedy business owners who’re just looking to exploit desperate migrants at the expense of Americans.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said, you're a despicable monster that's been brainwashed by dehumanizing nazi, republican propaganda in order to distance yourself from the ongoing massacre of South Americans.

America spends decades making foreign countries uninhabitable, and yet in your opinion, people leaving those areas are actually the aggressors.
What America does to those countries is far worse than what those countries do to us.
Enough is enough with America's white supremacist imperialist, anti-democratic coups.

"GPBear, there's only a certain limit on how many refugees we can take. At some point, they have to sit there and take the abuse we pile upon them by our continued funding of right-wing paramilitary groups and despotic regimes in their home countries."

Keep tap dancing for your white supremacist masters you fukking inferior, morally bankrupt piece of shyt.
are you even black?

cause theres no defense for why the USA would let in damn near as many black citizens as there already are ILLEGALLY then complain about black labor statistics.

My defense is purely because no one else stands up for black economics. NO ONE.

Gains

Superstar
Daps

Nap can't find happiness unless there's a coup or insurgency somewhere

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State