NYTimes: The Democrats Have An Immigration Problem (I've warned you all of this)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
bytch nikka, watch your tone.

Don't bring up ahistorical bullshyt then use those same ahistorical points to push flawed policy. Ain't nothing going on thats worth 40 years of abusing a porous border.

Illegals have hurt black labor over the last 40 years. Period. Its a fact thats proven and documented.

Now you come in here talking about American being an imperialist colony. fukk outta here. Are we giving Alaska back to Russia? How about the entire midwest back to France?

Are you going to play this fukking game?

I dont give a fukk if they're offended at being called "illegal"

They ILLEGALLY migrated to the country.

Refugees are documented, numbered, and given protected status and even resettlement benefits.

These aren't refugees coming in across the border. They are opportunists abusing a lax immigration policy in the United States.
Watch my tone or what, you'll fukking neg me? :heh:
Maybe if you don't want to get called a lap dog puppet for republican masters, you shouldn't use their talking points like their bytchmade parrot. :manny:

They're refugees from the narcoterrorism and juntas committed and perpetuated by the CIA
For some reason, you think people just want to leave their home countries to come to America where they're called dehumanizing names by dikkheads like you.

"Aint nothing worth 40 years of abusing a porous border"
You're right. Everyone trapped in Apartheid South Africa should've just stayed there and taken it. That's your fukking logic... :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watch my tone or what, you'll fukking neg me? :heh:
Maybe if you don't want to get called a lap dog puppet for republican masters, you shouldn't use their talking points like their bytchmade parrot. :manny:

They're refugees from the narcoterrorism and juntas committed and perpetuated by the CIA
For some reason, you think people just want to leave their home countries to come to America where they're called dehumanizing names by dikkheads like you.

"Aint nothing worth 40 years of abusing a porous border"
You're right. Everyone trapped in Apartheid South Africa should've just stayed there and taken it. That's your fukking logic... :snoop:
Only one mentioning republicans is YOU.

Theres nothing patriotic, liberal, conservative, or progressive about defending people illegally migrating to and residing in your country.

NOTHING.

You let them sell you this lie that they're all refugees from drug wars.

BULLLLLshytTTTT

YOU FELL FOR IT.

This ain't the 80s.

I'll be damned if you think 30 million illegals are from drug wars :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I support Abrams but how does this help me? :francis:

...and I do NOT like Fox News...but that clip is infuriating. :snoop:

voci4Fr.jpg

Who cares what Republicans think or what Fox says. Get real.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
none of this has anything to do with illegal immigrants

The rules that constitute who is and is not an illegal immigrant are fluid. This current administration has done a lot to turn people we would typically consider refugees into illegal immigrants. Since what is and is not an illegal immigrant keeps changing; we ought to understand why people would change the rhetoric and try to target specific populations for being "illegal."

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Only one mentioning republicans is YOU.

Theres nothing patriotic, liberal, conservative, or progressive about defending people illegally migrating to and residing in your country.

NOTHING.

You let them sell you this lie that they're all refugees from drug wars.

BULLLLLshytTTTT

YOU FELL FOR IT.

This ain't the 80s.

I'll be damned if you think 30 million illegals are from drug wars :mjlol:
Who the fukk is "them"?
No mainstream political party or media outlet says illegal immigrants are refugees, that's not a common talking point, you're implying I somehow was fed that line of thinking.
You're the one believing the lies that the republicans have fed you about them being "illegal" when that's just rhetorical nonsense. Just so you can feel like you're not talking about other human beings when you go on your xenophobic tirades insisting they be turned back to their war torn countries, wars that we're responsible for. You just want these people to continue being massacred by South American CIA-backed paramilitary groups. You're demented.

"This ain't the 80s"
Like I said three times now, you're under the false impression that this all happened 40 years ago and that was the end of it. You're wrong. It never stopped. You're not even thinking. People don't want to leave their homelands to be treated as subhuman by dumbasses like you. They're forced to do so because the US won't stop fukking with their countries. Trump sent far-right leaning Brazil tanks this month, we have never stopped our campaign of turning South America into a deadlier and deadlier place to live.
Bush was in charge of the CIA during the 70s when they started selling cocaine, he continued this under Reagan, and through his own administration. George W Bush also continued tampering with Latin and South America when he wasn't busy fukking with the Middle East. Trump sent tanks to far-right leaning Brazil this month. America STARTED fukking with South America decades ago, and has CONTINUED to do so.
You're acting like Reagan did a one-off drug deal in the 80s and that was it. No, they've been actively fukking with those countries for years.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The rules that constitute who is and is not an illegal immigrant are fluid. This current administration has done a lot to turn people we would typically consider refugees into illegal immigrants. Since what is and is not an illegal immigrant keeps changing; we ought to understand why people would change the rhetoric and try to target specific populations for being "illegal."
"No bro! These white supremacists republican legislatures said these aren't refugees! We have to believe and trust them, they're the government!"

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not once has what it meant to be an illegal immigrant changed.

Try again.

You all have to stop lying to protect people who break the law so much.

I get it. its a moral project, but its one that I don't support so you're going to have to try harder than the whole "Irish became white" schtick here.

This is very simple. I support legal immigration (even with reforms necessary over time) , but illegal immigration is a non-starter and should be universally viewed as such.

now, DEALING with illegals is one thing, but flat out giving them black checks is unacceptable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who the fukk is "them"?
No mainstream political party or media outlet says illegal immigrants are refugees, that's not a common talking point, you're implying I somehow was fed that line of thinking.
You're the one believing the lies that the republicans have fed you about them being "illegal" when that's just rhetorical nonsense. Just so you can feel like you're not talking about other human beings when you go on your xenophobic tirades insisting they be turned back to their war torn countries, wars that we're responsible for. You just want these people to continue being massacred by South American CIA-backed paramilitary groups. You're demented.

"This ain't the 80s"
Like I said three times now, you're under the false impression that this all happened 40 years ago and that was the end of it. You're wrong. It never stopped. You're not even thinking. People don't want to leave their homelands to be treated as subhuman by dumbasses like you. They're forced to do so because the US won't stop fukking with their countries. Trump sent far-right leaning Brazil tanks this month, we have never stopped our campaign of turning South America into a deadlier and deadlier place to live.
Bush was in charge of the CIA during the 70s when they started selling cocaine, he continued this under Reagan, and through his own administration. George W Bush also continued tampering with Latin and South America when he wasn't busy fukking with the Middle East. Trump sent tanks to far-right leaning Brazil this month. America STARTED fukking with South America decades ago, and has CONTINUED to do so.
You're acting like Reagan did a one-off drug deal in the 80s and that was it. No, they've been actively fukking with those countries for years.
They're here illegally.

Refugees are a specific type of immigrant given legal recognition and status.

They're not refugees.

Most of this isn't even the USA's fault.

They keep coming because they know they can.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
They're here illegally.

Refugees are a specific type of immigrant given legal recognition and status.

They're not refugees.

Most of this isn't even the USA's fault.

They keep coming because they know they can.
Wow Napoleon, what a great explanation of why millions of people would want to leave their homelands, friends, and families, in order to come be treated as second-class citizens by the white supremacist nation that has spent the last half-century tampering with their democracies. "Because they know they can." You're brain dead. You're not even thinking. Do you want to go to a country where you'll get treated like shyt, be split apart from your family, and thrown in a cage? No. Nobody does. They only do so when they're forced, and they're forced by America's deplorable imperialist foreign policies.

"A refugee, generally speaking, is a displaced person who has been forced to cross national boundaries and who cannot return home safely. Such a person may be called an asylum seeker"
These people can't return to their home counties. America donates military weapons to the far-right governments it props up in those countries, or the authoritarian dictators that filled the power vacuum created by America tearing apart their countries from the inside (like the US did in Vietnam, the Philippines, the Middle East...), and those genocidal, US-backed regimes indiscriminately murder their people. They're refugees fleeing American-sanctioned apartheid states.

But because your Nazi republican fukkbuddies haven't declared them as refugees (the same people who actively spread xenophobic rhetoric against them) you don't see them that way.

Last edited: